What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold FunHouse

streaky2007

Registered
I have a FunHouse available for collection from Pembrokeshire for £1800 - Rudy's eyes flick about but don't close properly any more (probably just need a clean, but I have no experience in dismantling pinball machines). The playfield has a little wear, but everything is intact and undamaged, and it plays well.

Pictures to follow...

I have a funhouse. The solenoid, plunger, eyeball type parts are readily available to fix rudy.

The springs on these solenoids are relatively weak so dirt on the plungers or even tiny coil stop alignment issues can cause eye trouble

This is probably an inexpensive and straightforward fix. I fixed mine 2 yrs ago. It has been lent out, did the expo last year. Rudy still working fine.

If you fancy a funhouse, this sort of thing should not put you off.

IMG_0164.JPG
IMG_0165.JPG
IMG_0166.JPG
IMG_0167.JPG
IMG_0168.JPG
IMG_0169.JPG
IMG_0170.JPG
IMG_0174.JPG
IMG_0176.JPG
IMG_0177.JPG
IMG_0178.JPG
IMG_0179.JPG
IMG_0180.JPG
IMG_0181.JPG
IMG_0182.JPG
IMG_0183.JPG
IMG_0184.JPG
IMG_0186.JPG
IMG_0187.JPG
IMG_0188.JPG
IMG_0189.JPG
IMG_0197.JPG
IMG_0198.JPG

This is probably an inexpensive and straightforward fix. I fixed mine 2 yrs ago. It has been lent out, did the expo last year. Rudy still working fine.

If you fancy a funhouse, this sort of thing should not put you off.

Thanks for the comment :)

Stick it on gumtree. About two years ago funhouse was a sought after title, not many came up for sale, but there is no forum interest in this title now.

I don't know why, as it is a cracking early wpc game. It also has superb spares availability, literally everything can be bought new. I think the alphanumeric display puts folk off, but it should not. I actually prefer alphanumeric displays to dmds.

I would take it in a split second. Funhouse is an awesome game. Can't afford right now though unfortunately. Amazed that hasn't been snapped up.

I would have it but I know the kids would find it freaky. It is just the eyes. Apparently scary when you are a kid, .... or a grown up woman too. My wife doesn't like it.

My kids aren't hugely interested in the pinball machines and my wife just hates them anyway. So no problem having Rudy in my house.

Actually, you know what? It's friday night, I've had a few drinks. Send me some pics of the playfield wear......

It's an extremely enjoyable game. I would have expected that to be up there in most peoples top 10, even top 5. Really quite shocked by the lack of love for it on here....and as a potential buyer, quite gladdened.

I've been drinking wine. It's Friday night. Has nobody bought this yet?!

I am once again enjoying a Pinot Grigio. It is Saturday night. If you were to paint this as a picture it would look something like the heavens aligning. Is this machine still for sale?

I am once again enjoying a Pinot Grigio. It is Saturday night. If you were to paint this as a picture it would look something like the heavens aligning. Is this machine still for sale?

Buy it, buy it, buy it! Rudy want's to move in with you. Yes, you can blame me when you get the flak for inviting a living dummy infested pinball into your house....

This is still available - It's still £1,800 - any takers? Please ask any questions here rather than PM me so the info is available for everyone. If you just want to buy, PM me to arrange collection. Thanks

I could go as low as £1,700.
I'm happy for people to use Martin (that's how I got it to me), but I'd need PayPal sent as a gift.
Thanks everyone

As requested - Here are pictures of inside the back box and under the "hood".

Attachments

• IMG_0397.JPG
    IMG_0397.JPG
    135.2 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0398.JPG
    IMG_0398.JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0399.JPG
    IMG_0399.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0402.JPG
    IMG_0402.JPG