What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Funhouse Reduced to £1900 with Spare Playfield included

Mozcom

Registered
Sadly now having to let go of my Funhouse. Has had an awful lot of time spent on it thanks to @JMP and @replicas as it was in quite a state when I got it.

It will be put up on Ebay at the same time sorry due to the £1 listing until 25th

Looking for £1900 obo with donation to site as before

They have completed 98% of it, the only things left are:

Quoted *

"Either battery compartment on CPU is crap or other problem on CPU as no data being saved when new batteries supplied. May just require remote battery compartment, not sure. Sorted. Remote battery fitted

The (-) button behind coin door not working (and can't turn volume down). Loose rogue wire noted but I cannot fathom where it needs to go for button to work (if that's the issue).

Everything else seems to be working fine now. A lot of the mechs needed stripping, rust and gunk removing etc. to get working again. However, I would suggest getting one of these if plan on keeping it:

Marco Specialties Pinball Parts
Drive arm assembly used in solid state Williams/Bally games.
www.marcospecialties.com
www.marcospecialties.com

Goes on bottom of ramp diverter rod. Existing one has dropped off a few times in game play despite tightening the grub screw best I can. May just need a new grub screw actually (4010-01082-04)."
Not fallen off since I've had it back

Knock and bangs to Cab and Backbox - Touched up in places

Playfield touched up and has Mylar - not the prettiest of Funhouses but seems to play well

As always would prefer for you to come and inspect before paying and taking it away.

Trying to be as honest as possible

Pics to follow

Last edited:
Here's a few I took just before you collected Mike (sorry bit blurred when blown up on here - crap phone).

Last edited:
Just a few pics during strip down to show how much work has gone into this if anyone was wondering ?

As @JMP said "It's had a lot of work and new parts fitted, flipper mechs, starlight posts, rubbers, optos, shooter rods and other things I can't remember now..... Plays well too and only a couple of remaining things to make it 100% functional.

The grub screw thing was only something to watch out for Mike, if it's not come off since you took the machine, then sure it's fine now. :thumbs:

Cheers mate. Not had much time as mother in law has sadly deteriorated since we last spoke and clearing a house and apartment has taken up a load of hours. Want to be as honest as possible on this. Would like to make sure all is as is and possibly fixed so people know. I might even keep it. You did so much thank you.

No prob Mike, sorry to hear about your mother-in-law.

Anyone thinking of considering this can contact me for more info on all the work done etc.

Have procured a better playfield (not mint) included in sale
3226944e1d1e29ecf8424a71c7f2a0ec.jpg
if someone fancies a swap over - more pics available

Reactions: JMP
Just to clarify a point. Is £1900 the original price reduced to £???? or £1900 the new reduced price.

Its a great game. I was fortunate to have just bought one a few weeks ago. Absolutely love it (and thank you to the person who sold it to me :thumbs: )

Back
Top Bottom