What's new

Funhouse multiball lock mech

paddythegreek

Site Supporter
Alias
Ken
Ok maybe not technical as such but ever since i reassembled the p/field i get a problem at times with the ball not releasing properly.
What should be the correct position of the metal plate with the half moon in it or is it hit and miss to get it right. Not sure if it worked right on the original playfield. Not easy to get a pic as well as its under the steps ramp

This was the position of my mates one when I gave his playfield a clean and wax. His works every time even though it is mushroomed a bit. From what I know it's trial and error, needs to be rotated enough so it captures the balls, but enough to kick them out.

You probably won't go far wrong lining up the edge of one side of the cutout with the metal guide on the right, looking top down. That looks to be how my mates one is.

It is trial and error. The half moon thing takes a real pummeling. I replaced mine with a new part as the original one was heavily worn.

Yeah I need to readjust mine as 50/50 with a sweet hit the ball sneaks round the back of it. I’ve got a new one to install
But can’t be bothered to remove all the crap to get to it at the moment

Back
Top Bottom