What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freebie Friday

We haven't had a Freebie Friday for a while so thought I'd stick a little one on and try and get it going again.

So, I have 3 IJ drop target decals. Purchased from pinballcenter.eu some time ago. (I only needed one at the time and no longer have the game.)

On this occasion I am offering first dibs to @GrizZ due to the fact that they are tarting one up for the Slam raffle and raising money for charity. If he doesn't need them then whoever asks first can have them.

IMAG0280.jpg

We haven't had a Freebie Friday for a while so thought I'd stick a little one on and try and get it going again.

So, I have 3 IJ drop target decals. Purchased from pinballcenter.eu some time ago. (I only needed one at the time and no longer have the game.)

On this occasion I am offering first dibs to @GrizZ due to the fact that they are tarting one up for the Slam raffle and raising money for charity. If he doesn't need them then whoever asks first can have them.

View attachment 5725

You sir f*ckin rock !

OK to put them on hold until I check out the drop target status ? I have the playfield here, but the DT unit is elsewhere ...long story . Let's hope we can put it all together in time for the Slam yeah.......I mean its not like its gonna get to the night before and the IJ is still in bits :rolleyes: :rofl:God bless the Slam and all who sail in her chaos.

Last edited:
image.jpg
Freebie on a sunday

Attention Gorgar owners i have a few sets of home made printed on vinyl drop down target decals as was not paying $10 plus $27 postage for a yank set.
Plus have made some coin door inserts to replace the coin slots.

Nigel ive a set put aside for you.

Late freebie friday... (sat)

Have some free bits to help others out.
Bally pinball spares...

Coils, flipper assy's, bulb holders, Blue apron, etc etc

Will get some pictures up soon. Do any of you guys need any specific parts?

Cost of postage only (free packaging too!)

Thanks

PS: More stuff next friday.

interested @deathrow maybe in coils/assys and maybe apron (Blue). If you could sort some pics would be great :) Will only what what i definitely have a fairly immediate use for, since some will probably be of use to others :)
Cheers

interested @deathrow maybe in coils/assys and maybe apron (Blue). If you could sort some pics would be great :) Will only what what i definitely have a fairly immediate use for, since some will probably be of use to others :)
Cheers
Will prob be tomorrow for the pics now.

Will keep you posted

image.jpg
All you TAF owners , here's your chance for a lighted train mod , I've made a couple of these and as I,m feeling generous , there's this one to give away , reply to me with a good reason for needing this train , lee p. S. I know it's only Thursday ! ;)

If you gever get around to making another lee i would love it, as looking to finish Wh2o over the coming few weeks and then onto TAF :D (Finally!!)

OK.
I want it because it looks awesome, you have put a lot of effort into it and it sure beats anything I could make. :)

You got it , you sniveller , pm me your address and I,ll send it straight away
OK.
I want it because it looks awesome, you have put a lot of effort into it and it sure beats anything I could make. :)
i was going to say exactly the same, but i'll wait in the queue like a true Englishman...

I,m thinking of getting the kids into doing some of the mods , well I,ll end up doing them with their money , anything to try and keep them off their x boxes , would there be much demand for us to make more mods and sell at a very reasonable price ? I would also like to look at making mods for other tables -send me any ideas or anything that you are looking for and I will look into it. P.s. I am not trying to make any money or tread on anyone's toes just trying to keep myself and the kids out of mischief . Any feedback would be appreciated

Late freebie friday... (sat)

Have some free bits to help others out.
Bally pinball spares...

Coils, flipper assy's, bulb holders, Blue apron, etc etc

Will get some pictures up soon. Do any of you guys need any specific parts?

Cost of postage only (free packaging too!)

Thanks

PS: More stuff next friday.
I could do with a flipper coil,if you have a spare one please

Yup should have one mate, whats the numbers on it?

Please pm me with interest as I am struggling to keep up with things at the moment and may miss posts on the forums.
I should have taken pics by now but just haven't had the time

Back
Top Bottom