What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freebie Friday

Here's something for those past it skaters on here, you know yourself you can't no longer pull an Ollie on a deck. This Nintendo Switch game will give you that nostalgic feeling without getting up from the arm chair.

View attachment 231918

This Nintendo Switch Skater Game will be sent 2nd class mail unrecorded so the Royal Mail delivery attempts may be more than Tony's actual attempt to land that 720, so be aware, However if you want it drop me a PM with your address. I have been back and forth and the post recently so there is no cost to you whatsoever.
Sent you a message

Here's something for those past it skaters on here, you know yourself you can't no longer pull an Ollie on a deck. This Nintendo Switch game will give you that nostalgic feeling without getting up from the arm chair.

View attachment 231918

This Nintendo Switch Skater Game will be sent 2nd class mail unrecorded so the Royal Mail delivery attempts may be more than Tony's actual attempt to land that 720, so be aware, However if you want it drop me a PM with your address. I have been back and forth and the post recently so there is no cost to you whatsoever.

No longer available. Gone in like 30 secs to the old man who has pretended its for his daughter 😂 😜

another ebay balls up,the seller sent me these ribbon cable header connectors,by mistake,they refunded me and said throw them in the bin!,I'd hate to do that so if they are any use to anyone,they are free if you send me a couple of quid for postage

ribs.jpeg

Just pulled these off new Bumpers, I'm using RGB there so I needed clear caps.

Would suit a BSD. Free no postage.

Edit: I don't need the bulbs either, so they can go with these.

1696610488494.png

Edit2: Can't be a BSD. Williams caps, no idea which game they fit.

1696635290341.png

Last edited:
printed copy of bally theory of operation,came with a pin I picked up a few years ago,but I have an original so this is no use to me,seems a shame to bin it,FREE just cover the p&p

bally copy.jpeg

Now Collected- CV poster and SWL poster along with 4x 18” tubes for the Stern back boxes? CV Poster isn’t great as it has creases in from postal damage but would be fine for putting in a games room. Apologies as collection only at the moment from Warminster Wilts as busy packing up to move. As with other freebie adds these aren't to be sold on for profit. Will upload pictures of the posters tonight.

Attachments

• 20240126_164428.jpg
    20240126_164428.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 20240126_165543.jpg
    20240126_165543.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 20240126_165600.jpg
    20240126_165600.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 20240126_165619.jpg
    20240126_165619.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 20240126_165624.jpg
    20240126_165624.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
CV poster and SWL poster along with 4x 18” tubes for the Stern back boxes? CV Poster isn’t great as it has creases in from postal damage but would be fine for putting in a games room. Apologies as collection only at the moment from Warminster Wilts as busy packing up to move. As with other freebie adds these aren't to be sold on for profit. Will upload pictures of the posters tonight.
Nice! That Special When Lit poster is cool! As great as the CV one is the SWL would be the one I'd pick and look great framed, I'll have to see if I can find one elsewhere as I'm too far away.

@todler if no takers and you change your mind, happy to cover postage for the posters (happy to pass on the tubes!)

@todler if no takers and you change your mind, happy to cover postage for the posters (happy to pass on the tubes!)
Hi Paul, may look into postage etc following the move (no date yet) but don't really have the time currently to get postage tubes etc, hence free to collector. However @JAG555 is due here at some point to pick up a Backglass so he maybe able to assist someone🤷‍♂️. Cheers

Hi Paul, may look into postage etc following the move (no date yet) but don't really have the time currently to get postage tubes etc, hence free to collector. However @JAG555 is due here at some point to pick up a Backglass so he maybe able to assist someone🤷‍♂️. Cheers
I can collect and bring to Essex.

Anybody want these 4' to 5.25' speaker adapters for stern spike machines. Came with pinsound kit iirc. Just cover postage

IMG_20240203_153706.jpg

Back
Top Bottom