What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FREE: Williams Fire! backglass

smarty-uk

Site Supporter
Alias
smarty
Free to collector.

Williams Fire! back glass I picked this up a while back, but realistically I don't have a use for it.

I'll say it's in good condition, but I need to take it out of some bubble wrap and take a photo which I'll do tomorrow.

Collection from Fleet Hampshire only really with it being glass.

Anyone restoring one of these, need a spare, interested in the theme or games of this era?

Cheers, Mart.

Please smarty, only give this to someone who will use it

There was a major firestorm about 18 months ago when someone gave away a playfield and the buyer (Kristian Oliver) just lied then stuck it on eBay for a profit. The giver was so disgusted I think he left the hobby.

Well it took longer to find than expected but here's a few photos...

The glass and art are in good condition, the art is a bit tatty about 10 mm in from all the edges, I'm guessing this is wear from being in the wooden frame, and would most likely not be seen when in a machine.

3.bp.blogspot.com__OF4dJsw3vyY_VqP5gUUFX5I_AAAAAAAACh0_xiClETqtYFI_s1600_2016_01_23_2B14.33.03.jpg

4.bp.blogspot.com__tOeGdTr2kEo_VqP5inPrzOI_AAAAAAAACh8_IYSgaa_adlY_s1600_2016_01_23_2B14.33.36.jpg

BuMP! lol.

Two years later, still available, recently found again whilst shifting my games around.

Anyone have a Pin that this could be used in?

If nobody else wants it and it's going to sit around for another couple of years I'd like it for a lightbox. Happy to pay for postage and promise not re-sell it on.

This is local to me I could safely transport to pinball party if that helps

If this is still available, i would be happy to collect it and put it on the wall of the new Flip Out club?

I’ve messaged you Matt.

I think this is the ideal place for the glass to go.

Sorry to others who expressed interest.

How much is this glass?

EDIT - lol how stupid of me, just re read the title
Will gladly pay for postage if you want.

Please smarty, only give this to someone who will use it

There was a major firestorm about 18 months ago when someone gave away a playfield and the buyer (Kristian Oliver) just lied then stuck it on eBay for a profit. The giver was so disgusted I think he left the hobby.
Makes my blood boil reading that, I hate it when that happens, some people have no conscience whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom