What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FREE... TZ BACKBOARD DECAL : - )

Judge Dreads

Site Supporter
Hi all, I have one unlaminated (does not need to be in this case) TZ backboard decal to give away in exchange for a couple of pics of it fitted to your machine.

Drop me a pm if you fancy it

Cheers Andy

I'd love it Dreads......

.... But i havent got a TZ, so i'll pass
smile-1.png
Lol

Hi Andy, I have a Tz that has quite a few of your mods on already so this would be a welcome addition.

Cheers

Hi Mooseman, to send a PM first click on Dreads pic in any of his responses and his profile box will pop up. In there you should see a link called "Start a conversation". Click on that and it will take you to the New Conversation screen which you just fill in like you would a forum post, but this is a private convo between you an Dreads. When he responds you'll see a little red icon pop up next to your inbox, which is on the top menu bar next to your name on the right hand side. Click into your inbox to continue the convo.

Hope this helps
smile-1.png

Cheers Andy the decal arrived today and looks great. I tried to find our conversation to reply to you but no joy lol.

Best have a decal party, similar to a paint party, get a load of your mates round after a night in the pub, have some more alcohol, give them the decals to apply uttering the words "see you in the morning" as you leave them to it... what’s the worst that can happen :eek:

Back
Top Bottom