What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Rent FREE LOAN - Bally Harvest EM

JAG555

Site Supporter
Hello,

We are dipping our toe in maybe moving house and I am trying to clear a few rooms up. As such, my garage being one of them and I have Bally Harvest EM in there, which can be found here: https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...dom-ebay-purchase-goes-to….57402/#post-533181

I have no room in the Games Room (but don’t want to sell in case I get a larger room) and I have a Mega Tech arcade machine on the way too. Therefore, I have decided to see if anyone wants a 12 months free loan of it?

It was fully working when stored, but I obviously cannot guarantee it is working now, so this will suit someone who wants a bit of a tinker of an EM. If any parts are needed, I will buy them, but the loanee will have to fit.

Transport costs from and back to me will need to be covered by the loanee too, so this would suit people with a car, close to Essex, as Martin fees is half the cost of the machine.

Established members only or ones that can be vouched by other established members.

Pictures can be found in the link above.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom