What's new

For Trade: Fish Tales

Spandangler

Site Supporter
Hi Group

Ive recently had to drop down to one pin and now fancy a change.

Id rather trade but would sell if you wanted!

My Fishtales unfortunately has the dreaded faded cab but not the worst I've seen. I have half a topper!!! I'm missing the dome and electrical parts but it has the fish and back board, arguably the more difficult half to source!

The pf is very clean and hardly no wear just a tiny amount around the tacklebox inserts and fish inserts but its minuscule!

After storing it for about 6 weeks it has started resetting when both flippers are pressed simultaneously but am confident after I reseat and clean the short ribbon connector it will cure this.

Other than that it's A1.

I have lots of pics and can email them to you on request.

Any interested parties please email gazshiells@yahoo.com

So if you fancy a trade let me know. Happy to trade up or down with cash either way for the right machine so

try me!!!

Cheers

Gaz

Good luck with the trade/sale. Fishtales is getting to be a popular machine with the last few on ebay going for a lot more than expected.

Except when Gaz Shiells wants to sell one then they take an all time low dip!! Ha ha.

Fish Tales is a great fun machine. It was my first pin, and the only one I wish I hadn't sold.

Playing the one at Special When Lit on Friday night just reminded me how much I still miss it.
sad-1.png
I'll get myself another one again, sometime in the future.

Back
Top Bottom