What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FOR SALE OR TRADE - Tales From The Crypt

Fintan Stack

Registered
I'm thinking about moving my TFTC on and thought I'd see if there was any interest in a trade or failing that, a straight sale.

I can send pics to anyone who might be interested.

Cheers

Dean

Fintan Stack' date=' post: 1677117 said:
I'm thinking about moving my TFTC on and thought I'd see if there was any interest in a trade or failing that, a straight sale.

I can send pics to anyone who might be interested.

Cheers

Dean

Yes please, hi Dean could you send pics details and price, where abouts are you?

Hi

I've uploaded some pics here:

TFTC_Pics

It's a great game but I have played it an insane amount over the past 10 months and I fancy a change.

The playfield is in great shape. The only bit of wear is to the scoop and I have fitted a Cliffy which totally covers this. The translite is also very nice. Everything works as it should. The game plays 100%. It was serviced by Andy at Pinball Mania about 2 months ago.

The only issues are a line out on the DMD (it's the far right hand line so only visable in a few of the animations) and the cabinet is a little scruffy especially down the right hand side where something has been scraped against it at some point. There are the usual knocks and dings to the cabinet elsewhere too. Obviously these issues do not affect gameplay in anyway but they need to be mentioned.

Also has the topper and an original manual.

I would prefer a trade really but am open to offers if anybody wants to buy it.

I'm in Stansted, Essex.

Cheers

Dean

Hi dean, thanks for the pics, the playfield looks great, but the cab is a little too marked for me, thanks anyway.

Back
Top Bottom