What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold For sale - AC/DC Premium & X-Men

ianw

Site Supporter
Alias
cityexile
I fancy a bit of change, so looking to sell AC/DC Premium £6100 and X Men Pro £3,300 (SOLD)

Will put pictures up tonight when I finish work.

Both fully working, cabinets in very good condition. Both have a few mod's and X Men has comet LED's

Based in Devon, but could bring to Daventry next week or arrange Martin to collect.

Last edited:
Yup both very tidy machines.

Martin might be down mine next week (also Devon) if that's any help to potential sellers. As he likes to group collections and drop offs

X Men Pictures, side art in

ColorDMD not included, but can be left in for £300

Comets 2.JPG
Comets.JPG
Front.JPG
Left Back Box.JPG
Left Side 2.JPG
Left Side.JPG
Mag Comets.JPG
Magnet.JPG
Rear.JPG
Right Side.JPG
Scoop and blades.JPG
Scoop close up.JPG
Shooter lane.JPG
Speaker Lights.JPG
Close up scratch on front.JPG

AC/DC premium pics

I have a replacement for the missing lightning bolt to install before selling

Playfield.JPG
Another.JPG
Drops.JPG
Flipper area.JPG
Front.JPG
Left Back Box.JPG
Left Ramp.JPG
Left Side.JPG

Middle again.JPG
Middle.JPG
Ramps.JPG
Right Back.JPG
Right Side.JPG
Shooter lane.JPG
Top.JPG
Train.JPG
Under.JPG
Back of back.JPG

Nice AC/DC Ian.

I find it one of the hardest games as missed shots are punished brutally!

Another code update coming at some point btw. Hopefully something added at 6 songs as it's a super long slog to Encore...... like I have got anywhere near it anyway:rofl:

Nice AC/DC Ian.

I find it one of the hardest games as missed shots are punished brutally!

Another code update coming at some point btw. Hopefully something added at 6 songs as it's a super long slog to Encore...... like I have got anywhere near it anyway:rofl:

Mebbe, the game has live versions in there,only way to access it is thru the attract mode radio atm

Still room in the Luton van if anyone wants the AC/DC premium delivered to Daventry or possibly on route

Great game would to have one one day next to my met, the beavis and buthead lineup

Last edited:
I’d go another AC/DC. Regret moving mine on. One day (no space and just bought a met)

Back
Top Bottom