What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Flipper Spring Bracket Needed

Wiredworm

Registered
Hi there,

Just started doing the flipper rebuild on Rocky & Bullwinkle and found that the spring bracket on one of the flippers is quite badly bent out of shape. I could probably make do with it but would be nice to have pristine parts to match up with the rest of the machine. I'd hoped that the part was included as part of the Flipper Rebuild Kit I got from Marcos but it seems not. :-(

So, can anyone tell me where I can get hold of part #535-6431-00 and 535-6422-00 which I believe is known as a Spring Bracket. It's the section which fastens onto the end of the pawl and provides the loop onto which the spring can hook, thus ensuring the flipper returns to it's usual position when the coil isn't charged.

Pinball Center have this part and although it doesn't say it's compatible with R&B I have a suspicion it might be. Any ideas folks? http://www.pinball.center/en/shop/p...racket-spring-flipper-crank-right-535-6663-01

Grateful for any help people can offer. :)

Pete

Back
Top Bottom