What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flipper Rubbers

James

Site Supporter
Alias
James
Out of interest how long should flipper rubbers last? I know it will depend on usage - but generally what are you guys doing on a replacement schedule? These have been on for 8 months with I would say medium usage and are chewed to bits...

C0E18007-77B8-4186-8A18-071EEB8C995D.jpeg8B7500B1-0C7A-4AD5-8593-DD21FF91D0CE.jpeg

Oh no... @Sgt GrizZ - the lurcher strikes again!

Send us your paypal details and I can spot you the monies and postage for them - would be good to give them a go.

I always go with superbands now too. I first tried them out on my Jackbot and to begin with a really noticed they were not as bouncy as standard flipper rubbers but after a week or so I got the hang of how they handle and really preferred it. After that I bought some for all my machines and have been very happy with them. The dirt rubs right off and i havent noticed any significant wear on any of my flipper rubbers yet.

Back
Top Bottom