What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flintstones turned off during play?

Conno

Registered
I fired up my FS today having not been on it in months, after ball one drained (about 30 seconds in) I noticed that the whole lighting on both the playfield and backglass was dimming ever so slightly when the flippers were pressed, I have never noticed this before, anyhow I pressed the fliipper button about 10 times or so and then all lighting went off, sound, the lot. I turned it off and back on and it does the bing but no lights come on, no dmd, nothing and the game wont start. Pressing the test buttons behind coin door do nothing either. I've checked the fuses behind the translate and cant see anything obvious. Any ideas or suggestions? The pinball is stored in my games room which is insulated better than the house and has thermostatic heating so it hasn't got too hot or cold. Just not been used a great deal in the past 12 months due to baby. Please help :(, Dave

Last edited:
Thanks sgt no idea how that came loose!!! I just did what you said with several blocks and it’s all good again!! Panic over
Note to self, watch the nudging when intoxicated ?

Back
Top Bottom