What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flinstones machine wanted

elondonvillage

Registered
Hi everyone
Found this forum yesterday evening and so nice to know there are lots of knowledgeable people out there.
I am after a Flinstones pinball machine. I had one about 10 years ago but had to sell it (it was either that or get the house repossessed) and regretted it ever since
I know 3 have been sold in the last 3/4 months but just wondering if anybody else wants to sell.
I live in Wakefield so north of England would be better but if the price reflects the condition will travel the length of the country
Hope you can help. cheers david

Flintstones was a game I have owned 3 times over the years. Always fantastic fun and it now seems to be getting the respect it deserves. Sadly this gets reflected in the price!

Definetly lives up to the reputation of starter pin. Mine gets a lot of attention from guests who wouldn't normally go out there way to play pinball. Well known theme, good sound and fairly easy to play.

Another Wakefield pinball owner checking in. Also have a mint Flintstones but it isn't for sale (yet!) :)

Welcome to the forum!

Hello David,
Chief is selling a Nice Flintstones, I would be quick as it won’t be around for long especially at that reduced price !
I would like you to get what you are looking for.
All the Best

Hi, to be honest I wasn't looking to sell, I've had it for years and it's never had a single fault - and is in really nice overall condition - but for the right money I may consider. I'm based near Stockport.

Back
Top Bottom