What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fishtales topper help

Spandangler

Site Supporter
Hi all. I've just got that FT topper off eBay. It needs a plastic dome and has no wires from it at all. Would a FT owner be so kind as to photograph the back of their topper so I can see what I have to acquire to get it working. Also can you send me the dimensions of the dome so I can set about making one? Even better if anyone has one for sale!

Any help greatly appreciated. Many thanks

Gaz

You're going to attempt to make the dome?

Good luck.. I enquired about getting x amount made, you'e looking at a small fortune.

Just buy one.

Do.. You still require the photo(s)?

I've a FF right next to me & camera in hand.

Making one of these will be a nightmare plus I can't see it looking to sweet once finished.

Take the easy option and buy one, Phil at PH has them for sale around £60 I think.

pinballparadise' date=' post: 1676805 said:
smile-1.png
Best place.

It is if he has them in stock.
wink-1.png

As & when I get rang up for parts Phil at PH is the MAN I always put them in contact with..

Top bloke.

I like that about, Phil.

Blunt & to the point.

Best way I find.. Or not as the case maybe.
tongue-1.png

Love Phils attitude towards newbies. I dare someone to ring him and ask for a pink fiddly thing under the playfield....hahaha...

Back
Top Bottom