What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Fish Tales priced to go at £1600!

Mfresh

Site Supporter
Alias
Paul
Need a little change around, so it's time to move my Fish Tales on - as seen at the London and South East Pinball League meet a month or so back.

It's fully working, though the cabinet has the usual fading to yellow.

The good:
Brand new plastic crossover ramp from Pinball Heaven
Brand new boat mini-playfield from Ministry of Pinball
Insert LEDs throughout
Fish topper all present and correct
It is fast!

The not so good:

Cabinet fade as mentioned above
Some wear to the tackle box inserts (see photos)
Some wear to the main fish, but they have been covered with decals (see photos)
A thing strip of wear underneath the boat ramp flap. This has been covered by a thin rectangle of Mylar at some point and is barely noticeable (see photos)
Crack to the Castors Club plastic (see photos
Plastics are 30 years old so they show normal wear - nothing that immediately springs to mind though.
Main power board has been repaired with some new header pins and connectors (perhaps that's a good thing as the board works perfectly now)

All in all the cabinet is dull but the playfield looks spectacular when playing - probably my prettiest game. I will throw in a bag of spare plastics that I also have, in varying conditions.

The machine has the original translite, but I also have a 3D translite available to buy seperately.

Here are some pix. Please let me know if there is any specific area that you would like a closeup of or more detail and I will upload more pictures.

You're welcome to come and view/play if you want - I am in the High Wycombe area.

IMG_7616.jpg IMG_7617.jpg IMG_7622.jpg IMG_7624.jpg IMG_7623.jpg IMG_7651.jpg IMG_7649.jpg IMG_7668.jpg IMG_7652.jpg IMG_7682.jpg IMG_7618.jpg IMG_7639.jpg IMG_7642.jpg IMG_7637.jpg IMG_7640.jpg IMG_7619.jpg IMG_7621.jpg IMG_7620.jpg IMG_7647.jpg

Last edited:
Just as a guide Paul. My Manny cab redecaled one (with worn inserts) sold last week for £1550. Your pf is better than mine though and that arguably is more important than cabinet

Back
Top Bottom