What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Fish Tales for sale - restored

Hiro996

Registered
Hi all,

I am selling my Fish Tales pinball machine which I have restored.

The following list details some of the steps covered during the restoration:
  • All metal parts tumbled/polished/replaced as required
  • All switches cleaned and adjusted as required
  • All targets cleaned, new target sponge fitted
  • Full playfield stripdown, treasure cove deep clean and three layers of wax applied
  • Playfield protector fitted to maintain the very shiny playfield going forwards
  • New balls fitted
  • Full premium white rubber kit fitted
  • Wiring loom cleaned
  • All metal ramps polished
  • All plastic ramps polished
  • Coloured post sleeves fitted
  • New clear plastics fitted - no more faded yellow!

The machine is of course fully working, the DMD is perfect, playfield is the best original Fish Tales playfield I have seen and after the restoration process (finished off with the three layers of wax), I added a playfield protector.

The cabinet is in good condition, please see pics, the right side is faded but in good condition (it's difficult to access but I can provide pics if required!).

The topper is there and fully working, all circuit boards are original.

I'm asking £3,000.00 for the machine.

Thanks all

Last edited:
I also added coloured post sleeves, full brand new rubber kit, new balls and a few other parts I can't recall!

If you listed this a week ago I would have had it, very nice, unlike mine that I’ve had for a week and unable to use it unfortunately.
Looks very nice indeed

Hello, I have a Speakeasy and a Jokerz, both in good condition. I would like to trade up . Might you be interested in one or both plus Cash?

Back
Top Bottom