What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Fireball 2 project! £375

Alpha1

Site Supporter
Alias
Alpha1
Hello,

Anyone after a Fireball 2?

Missing playfield glass, legs, backglass and a couple of PCBs. You would have to change the CPU board anyhow due to battery damage, so it's only really missing one board really.

Check pix for the missing/broken playfield plastics. I've checked online and US sellers appear to have the backglass. Or maybe someone in the UK is hoarding one.

Pix: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AuI0HQzz58f5pbUQglLyef4diMMwkA

£375

Martin is here Wednesday or come get it yourself.

Paypal gift/cover fees or good old bank transfer.

Cheers

Last edited:
Is Martin’s van all fixed then?

He broke down last week, with my Big Buck Hunter on Board.........It’s back up north now!

He told me last Wednesday he was coming to me this Wednesday. I hope that's still the case!!!

He told me last Wednesday he was coming to me this Wednesday. I hope that's still the case!!!

He had issues last Wednesday and had to return to the north before hitting the Essex Rivera, so I would probably double check if I was you. I ve just sent him a text to get an update too.

Good price by the way!

Found a power board in my spares so including it with the sale of the machine.
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20180312_568af7cbe9c24b7a79907bb599d02348.jpg

Sent from Tapatalk

If someone buys the fireball 2 and doesn't want the power board then sure. Otherwise no.

Sent from Tapatalk

Decent ...... but it's not held in the same high regard that the original Fireball is.

Having owned both I'd say Fireball 2 is a vastly better playing game than Fireball but nowhere near as historically significant :thumbs:

It would be a shame to part it out, it just needs someone with some time and space to get it right.
A great price too for an enthusiast.

But it's a Fireball 2. Isn't this considered a decent pin

Sent from Tapatalk

Any Bally from 1981 is a more than decent pin! :)

Hope someone takes this on as agree it would be a real shame to part it out, not sure if CPR or anyone has ever done a repro backglass?

Rare in UK BUT not stupid rare like Embryon

Grear game. The frenchman broke mine at the pinball party tournament but luckily only a smashed drop target.

The backglass is the issue here unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom