What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fast pick up and delivery service.

Mike-R-

Registered
Hi all, just wanted to put on here that I have my own van and if anybody wants a fast pick up and delivery service I am always available for use. I know lots of people use Martin, but if you are after it quick, I can always give a price for sa me day/next day pickup or delivery. Just putting it out there if any body is interested. Distances from me for pick up and then delivery is no issue to me.

Thanks for reading, message me if you need to.

Thanks, Mike.

Hi all, down to Kent tomorrow morning and have an empty van on the way back up North to Southport. I know it's short notice, but if anybody wants anything picking up and bringing up North, for a share of the fuel price, let me know.
Thanks, Mike.

I was interested in that vector playfield thats for sale but i couldn't pick it up. It is in rushden. And I am in Derby. Is that on your route back from Kent to Southport?

Just wanted to thank Mike for taking on a very long day this Saturday so we could get a sale/purchase done quickly and conveniently. And then for taking the time to come back and help me do a full re-organisation - beyond the call of duty and much appreciated.

No problem at all Clive, it was great to meet you and to see and play some of your collection. Thanks.

Hi all, just thought I would put it on here if anybody wants anything transporting next week. I am going to Sawbridgeworth next Thursday or Friday to pick a sofa up for somebody.
Therefore I will have an empty van going from Southport down to Sawbridgeworth. If anybody wants anything taking down South or picking up on route and delivering somewhere, get in touch for cheaper price as I am already going, or if you have bought something up north and want it bringing down and delivering to you, send a message.

Thanks everyone.
Mike.

Updated route.
Now also going to Wembley area (NW10) and over to Wickford, Essex(SS11) If that's of any use to anybody needing anything.
Thanks all.

Mike just delivered a NOS 19 inch Monitor for me (making my Outrun fresh again!).

Great service and communication. Good to have other options for us all, would recommend!

Cheers again Mike!

Good to hear good feedback on an alternative...

@Mike-R- Any clues on Costs please?? I know that a lot will vary, however would be interested to know how things stack up vs any others..

Hard to give a price really as it all depends on where the pickup is and then where the delivery is going to. All I can say is that if somebody wants me to do a pickup I will always try to get something else on the run so as to lower prices for all.
All I can do is to give a price for each enquiry and then go from there.
Remember it is a same day pickup and delivery though.
Thanks Mike.

Been to London today and then got home and saw another enquiry as to price for a pickup (where I was) and to bring back up to Manchester.
Just so as this doesn't happen again for anybody here is my number so as you can contact me on that as well if you want, incase I don't see the message on here straight way.

My number is 07850708322.
Thanks all.

@Mike-R- Another great collection and delivery service yesterday, my new Baywatch picked up from Basildon delivered home to me in Southport.

Good also to meet you yesterday and great to talk pinball with you 👍

Regards,

Chris.

Wish I"'d have read this thread last week. Do you cover West Wales? I have nothing to move right now but, if this is as addictive as everyone says, there could be something in the not too distant future...

Regards
Bob

Hi Bob, it certainly is that addictive I'm afraid. I do cover West Wales and everywhere else really. This is a same day pick up and delivery and just for the one machine and so is obviously dearer than other pickup/delivery services offered that pickup when there are a few in an area and then deliver when they have a few in the delivery area, which all takes time. If you want it quick, then I'm your man. Just message me for a price as and when you need.
Thanks Bob.

Mike.

Hi all, just to let anybody who may be interested know, that I have a collection and delivery on Saturday 8th February and I will have an empty van going from Southport to Northampton and then from South West Wales back up north to Southport (or anywhere else). If anybody may be interested in me picking anything up for them and delivering at a discounted price, (depending on locations) same day delivery, please send a message and I can see what I can do for you.
Thanks, Mike.

Hi Mike,
I’ve bought a pinball machine from Bristol and need it delivering to Pembrokeshire. Could you drop me a message about if and when you might be available and pricing?
Thanks
Steve

Hi Steve, thanks for getting in touch. If you could let me have the postcodes of pickup and delivery, I will get straight back to you with a price.
Thanks, Mike.

Back
Top Bottom