What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Family theme pin

Bod

Site Supporter
Alias
Dave Boddis
Well.....I don't really know what I want, apart from I think I'm looking for a "family" orientated STERN table.
Something along the lines of Spiderman(2007 - would be my 1st choice), Ironman, POTC, Family Guy etc etc, et al. rather than CSI, Sopranos or similar darker genres (though would consider).
It doesn't need to be a HUO. Players condition or with minor work required is ok. Same for the cabinet - faded, bashed etc, not an issue.

Collection would have to be via Martin, who I've just been in contact with (and has been here before) and he is still working.
Budget, depending on condition would be around £2.5-3k.
Please feel free to PM me any suitable alternatives you may think of.

Thank you, and stay safe!

I’ve recently bought a few of earlier Sterns, Indy Jones, Family Guy & arriving soon Ironman all well within your budget and I can highly recommend them as long as FG has the profanity off (mine doesn’t)
Spiderman is definitely a great choice as everyone speaks highly off it but it’s eluded me and slipped through my hands a couple of times now unfortunately. I will get one eventually but im in the lucky position to be out of space so it’s 1 in 1 out now.
good luck with your search you’re in the right place.
Col

Reactions: Bod
All those mentioned above avatar and spidey would be in the list - some of those other game haven’t aged so well LOTR maybe another one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi 7oxford, I've only seen one come up once on here, and to be honest, not a big fan (and it's identical to FC!)
I’m not a big fan either but everyone is different. My children do like movie themes; Spider-Man, Star Wars, JP etc. Game play seems less important to them as long as there is a fun element.

Reactions: Bod
@Neil McRae, quite possibly, but FG and Marvel (themed) pins resonant more with their cartoon style graphics.
Been a few years since I last saw Avatar though. Maybe time for a catch up!

Back
Top Bottom