What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Ex Pub Simply Pool Tournament Table 7' £400 reclothed

mark9

Site Supporter
Alias
Mark Craven
Good quality solid table that has some wear and touch ups around the bed. Also a repair to the base above one leg on the bottom of the bed. I have taken close up pictures of the worse parts. Stains inside are just from spilt drinks when on site.

I will get the slate and cushions newly reclothed in green Hainsworth Club, Hainsworth Elite Pro speed or Strachan West Of England 777 cloth of the buyers choice. Pocket liners will also be replaced when it is reclothed. I can get it done in other colours or cloth types for extra cost.

Will be about 3 weeks before I can get the recloth done.

Coin mechanism will be replaced with a freeplay mech , so may look different to the one in the picture (unless coin operated is preferred).

Will include red & yellow or spots/stripes ball set, 2 cues, pack of chalk, brush, triangle, (all new).

Collection from Lincoln, or we can deliver and install for a charge in the Midlands area (ground floor only). Unfortunately Martin the deliveryman won't move pool tables.

Mark,
I think I might be in the market for one. Or so I have been told. I am just trying to understand the overall size of it to see if it would fit. I take it 7 feet is the overall length. What about width?
And how much to deliver to DE65 6NB?
Thanks
Dom

Hi Dom

Yes 7' is the overall length (pub tables are usually either 7' or 6' in length), and the width is approximately 4', I can get you exact measurements if you need.

You're only just over an hour away so could deliver and install for £80.

Cheers,Mark

Mark,

Let me check our room size and i'll get back to you.

Thanks for confirming sizes.

Dom

Hi Matk,

I measured yesterday and it will fit nicely n the room. I just need the final approval to be given here and we are good to go. I'll send you a pm.

Dom

Back
Top Bottom