What's new

ENDED: Socially distanced new pinball league - everyone welcome!

Many thanks for organising this Paul. Was a nice distraction during lockdown and gave some focus to games.

I think Nick deserved the win for his incredible score on Kiss. Also plaudits to Neil for a cracking score on MM.

Thanks Paul , Both my scores were in participation of a box of beer.
Shame you cant do that anymore in competitions :)

A day late, but figured I'd post it anyway.

Josh managed 311M on Spiderman and has just completed Guardians ending up with 8.4B - it's quite annoying as he's only been back two days and hasn't played pinball since February!

GOTG GC.jpgGOTG Xandar.jpgGOTG Immolation.jpg

Hopefully they'll release new code soon so I have an excuse to wipe the scores as otherwise I'm not sure I'll be getting my name back on the GC anytime soon :(

A day late, but figured I'd post it anyway.

Josh managed 311M on Spiderman and has just completed Guardians ending up with 8.4B - it's quite annoying as he's only been back two days and hasn't played pinball since February!

View attachment 111568View attachment 111569View attachment 111570

Hopefully they'll release new code soon so I have an excuse to wipe the scores as otherwise I'm not sure I'll be getting my name back on the GC anytime soon :(
Wow great score on Guardians!

My son as never let me forget that I wiped his high score off my FT when I changed the batteries, that was before I knew you could leave it running and change them🤣

Many thanks for organising this Paul. Was a nice distraction during lockdown and gave some focus to games.

I think Nick deserved the win for his incredible score on Kiss. Also plaudits to Neil for a cracking score on MM.

And we can look forward to various pinball clubs opening their doors very soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:rofl:

Thanks Paul, was good fun.

Yes - Thanks Paul - it provided some fun and a bit of focus/goal.

I'm now debating whether to leave the extra balls off and keep trying to beat Kevlar's score, or switch them back on and try to complete all 9 reactors. Will probably do a mix of both! :)

Back
Top Bottom