What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted empty wide body cabinet wanted

best of luck with your with your build, I'm about to build a wide body myself saying that I'm been doing for months and not got started, what size screen have you gone for 46"?

hi got a basic set up with a 42 inch screen just need a cabinet to put it in will replace or upgrade some of the kit as i think things have moved on since this set up was first put together

If you need any help/got any questions shoot me a message - I've built 3 over the years, and I know @tyke has built several (nicer than mine!) too

Yeah I'm around to help with any questions too ;)

It's good timing as I'm just starting to build a new wide body one over the winter months. Most parts are here, just waiting on the donor cab to arrive this week.

I've just ripped the old sidewinder out of mine, and it's now got a PinScape board in on nudging duty and very soon an actual tilt bob.

Might even get the Sainsmart + solenoids that have been sat on top of it for 6months installed at somepoint :oops:

There was some posts on here a while back about somebody else making new cabinets for reasonable price. IIRC somebody on here had one made with good results.

it's not widebody, but I have Elektra, Vector and Gottlieb Wedgehead cabinets available, they will fit a 42" screen if you are building a Virtua-Pin, Manchester Area.

might be intrested in one of those empty bally cabs myself if the price is right

Back
Top Bottom