What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Elvis Presley Touch Screen Jukebox

Andy B

Site Supporter
Converted Sound Leisure jukebox.

Swapped out original 15” screen for 22” touch screen. Added Elvis artwork, LEDs and lighting. Replaced original pc inside with much neater Dell Optiplex USFF PC. Portable 1TB hard drive so plenty of room for thousands of albums and videos.

Has original jukebox amplifier so can be played really LOUD!

Looking for £350 collcted from Hull but Martyn knows where I live if you want to use him.

Attachments

• C96A6531-3172-4EA9-AD4C-1D2253E0ED40.jpeg
    C96A6531-3172-4EA9-AD4C-1D2253E0ED40.jpeg
    104.9 KB · Views: 62
  • 5AC3126E-07B2-4CE9-887F-BF3DF4CA25FC.jpeg
    5AC3126E-07B2-4CE9-887F-BF3DF4CA25FC.jpeg
    45.9 KB · Views: 59
Sorry mate, just sold it!

It’s a standard wall hung NSM cabinet though 100cm high, 60cm wide, 33cm deep.

I’m building another one, this one with just a blank Perspex panel at the bottom so you can put your own artwork in (apparently there are some people that don’t like Elvis (blasphemy!). That one will be ready in a week. Will list on here when it’s ready.

I’m building another one, this one with just a blank Perspex panel at the bottom so you can put your own artwork in (apparently there are some people that don’t like Elvis (blasphemy!). That one will be ready in a week. Will list on here when it’s ready.

Sorry not an elvis Fan. Might be interested in the second coming tho :D

EDIT - The non-elvis one... just for clarity :D

Aha. Thanks, yes, that's what I'm looking for, but it did look at least the size of a door. And yes, I would prefer a non Elvis so do let me know. Specs of the interior would be great also...

If anyone fancies doing one I have a couple of those NSM cabinets to sell?

Attachments

• IMG_2757.JPG
    IMG_2757.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 14
The second coming is almost here ?

Should have another touch screen jukebox ready to ship later today.

This one is in a different, more retro style, but will be another wall hung NSM cabinet with 22” touch screen.

Finally, for those non-believers (aka non-Elvis fans) it will have a clear Perspex panel in the bottom of the door rather than being Elvis themed so ready for you to put your own artwork in.

Should have photos up before tea time tonight but if anyone’s interested send me a PM and I’ll send photos to you before posting up here so you can have first dibs.

This one will be same price (£350) even thought it has no artwork because it’s a nicer cabinet.

Back
Top Bottom