What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Electronics Parts at Pinfest & myPinballs Stand info

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
Hi all,

I'll be at pinfest this year with a stand showing off various software and hardware projects i have on the go. This will include 2 stern indy jones games running my update. I will have some demos of new board sets i've been working on, including a new pinball controller board for stern sam/whitestar games that i will be using to run my indy game kits in the future along with the twister rewrite that i have in the works. If anyone is thinking of creating their own rewrite or custom game then feel free to ask me any questions. Happy to try and help you get started etc.

The electronics parts list available for collection and purchase over the weekend is as follows. This is my current public list of electronic spares for pinball and i think has most of the useful parts people need these days.
  • WPC Filter Capacitor (Qty 5) - £17 or £3.40 each (Exact Size for originals)
  • WPC Bridge Rectifier (Qty 5) - £12 (Also suitable for early Bally Games and many other eras)
  • WPC Opto Pair (Qty 10) - £12.00
  • WMS Slotted Opto 4 legs (Qty 5) - £12.00
  • WMS Slotted Opto 5 legs (Qty 5) - £12.00
  • Stern Trough Optos (Qty 4) - £10 (New replacement part)
  • Cherry DB3 Microswitch (Green Button) (Qty 5) - £12.00
  • Cherry DB3 Microswitch (White Button) (Qty 5) - £12.00
  • Williams Trough Switch with Lever, Cherry (Qty 5) - £12.00
  • Stern Trough Switch with Rollover (Qty 5) - £15
  • TIP102 Transistor (Qty 10) - £6.00
  • TIP107 Transistor (Qty 10) - £6.00
  • 24NF10 MOSFET Transistor (Qty 10) - £12.00
  • TIP36C Transistor (Qty 8) - £14.40
  • LM339 WPC Switch Matrix IC (Qty 10) - £6
  • ULN2803A WPC Switch Matrix Column Driver IC (Qty 10) - £6
  • Coin Door Diagnostic Button Set With Caps (Qty 4 - 2 Red, 2 Black) - £10
  • Qualtek Line Filter 250V 5A (Qty 1) - £13
  • WPC Driver Board Recifier Aluminium Finned Heatsink (No holes) (Qty1) - £5
  • 50 x 2N5401 Pre-Driver Transistors - £14
  • 10 x 4N25 Opto Isolators- £6
  • 100 x IN4007 Diodes - £8
  • 100 x IN4148 Diodes - £8
  • 8 x WPC-95 Power Diodes - £8
  • 5 x Single Glass Fuse Holders (Tabbed or PCB mount) - £6
  • 1 x WPC GI Header and Pin Set - £2.40
  • 10 x WPC Power LED monitors - £2.40
  • 1 x Trip Switch 3A With test Leads (Rated for Coil Testing) - £5
  • 1 x Trip Switch 5A With test Leads - £5
  • 5 x Diagnostic Croc Clip Leads 550mm length (Red,Green,Black,White,Yellow) - £2.40
  • 1 x WPC/WPC-95 CPU-Driver Board Ribbon Cable - £3.60
  • 1 x Sega/Stern WhiteStar/SAM CPU-Driver Board Ribbon Cable - £3.60
  • 1 x Early Bally HV Transistor Driver 2N3584 with Mica Insulation Exact Fit - £15
  • 2 x Early Bally HV Transistor Driver 2N3440 - £5
  • 1 x Bally Coin Door Volume Pot - £6.50
  • 1 x Williams System 6-11 Cabinet Volume Pot - £6.50
If may also bring my zx spectrum 128k remake, now installed in a std plus case, for people to play a few games on when they fancy a break from pinball play. maybe a friendly weekend competition high score on commando :)

3a and 5a trip switch for testing are great.I have 1/2, 1,2,3,5,7 1/2,10,15,20amp cbs for testing

good point can you put me down for 1 each of the trip switches

@myPinballs are you bringing your jumble sale tubs too? I'm looking for some used coils for my VECTOR.

@myPinballs are you bringing your jumble sale tubs too? I'm looking for some used coils for my VECTOR.

I'm just bringing the electronics as above and examples of my hardware/software products (2 updated indys on the stand).

If you do want something specific though, let me know and i can being some coils for you

Another update, i will try and bring some more of the addams fuse kit updates to. If you are interested in these let me know, so you can be preallocated a set :)

I have gathered the boxes of zinc plated philips head machine screws that i sourced earlier in the year, so these will be available to. £2.50 per 10 of any shape or size. Drop by if you want any. Limited qualities, first come first served

5/16", 1-1/4", 1-1/2", 1-3/4" and 2" 6/32 and 8/32 philips head. Covers most bases for playfield bolt needs

Some PAC boards ready for purchase. I have 5 built up for the show. That's it. Once gone, they are gone. £40 per board

Standard spec 12v in/out. Adjustable on time, single ground pulse trigger.

IMG_2348.JPG

Addams fuse kits for the show. 5 sets worth. That's all there is. Get em whilst you can £15 per set. First come first served

IMG_2349.JPG

Quick check of my spectrum 128k remake and commando. All good :) I'm going to keep a track of the high scores over the weekend and will post the results on here after. Something just for fun and if you want a break from pinball. Be sure to use your pinballinfo handle or real name in the hs score table

IMG_2350.JPGIMG_2352.JPG

Back
Top Bottom