What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Edison OS Mega Satellite PVR with 1TB hard disk

Macro

Registered
The wife doesn't like it as BBC Red button (the teletext replacement) doesn't work on it, apart from that it has 3 satellite tuners, 1 normal freeview tuner and you can configure it to do many things - it has hardware H265 decoding, so you can bung films from other sources on it, or just use it to watch sat TV and record to hard disk. (you can connect from your PC to copy the recordings if you want to keep them or watch them elsewhere) - you can also add plug-ins like Kodi to it. check out forum at world of satellites for info and OpenVix support.

has clean install of latest version of OpenVIX on, and I just configured the 1st tuner to take the picture - will need at least the extra tuners configuring, possibly a bouquet maker and maybe an alternate user interface (I used to use Slyk which makes it look like Sky!) - plenty of how to guides out there

about 14 months old, and it comes with a 1TB hard disk installed

info nicked from Amazon ...
  • Edision OS MEGA Combo (2x DVB-S2 + DVB-T2/S2/C)
  • The big advantage of the Edision OS MEGA Combo receiver is that it is based on Linux and comes with the stability of that operating system
  • Supports both standard & high definition transmissions
  • Can receive both satellite (UK channels) and terrestrial in same box
  • Extremely responsive remote
£150 posted to UK

n.b. you can adjust the picture size to fit the screen, I just haven't in this picture!!
edison-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom