What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crikey £350 now. 😳

This'll be a good test to see how crazy the appetite for a c-list project is.

£500+ now

Yep - I have the same thing going on with something completely non pinball related.

Don't know why I bother with ebay anymore.

Rubbish photos of that DM. Surely a seller who understands the significance of huo to a pinball buyer knows that proper photos are required. Probably bullsh&t

How often is a 90s game described as huo actually huo ? 5% of the time ?

If someone lives near the seller it might be worth a look, as you never know. Cash munny. That Dirty Harry was a huo so unicorns do exist.

“We all know what it’s worth”

I don’t think that I know a LW is worth £2k, let alone one with at least one line out on the display and a less than perfect cabinet..... :oops:

“We all know what it’s worth”

I don’t think that I know a LW is worth £2k, let alone one with at least one line out on the display and a less than perfect cabinet..... :oops:
Been up for weeks now - so clearly nobody thinks it's worth 2k.

Pinball machines priced sensibly or straight auctions are an easy sell right now, demand is high..... and yet some people will make a right meal of it.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

One of the problems with the internet is that it can set unrealistic expectations for naive people.

Whether that is teenage girls thinking their lives are worthless because of some TOWIE actress' (to them anyway) picture perfect lifestyle on Instagram. Or a tool on eBay thinking a LW3 is the same thing as a ToM.

Dr Who on eBay in London
£1550 buy it now

In the jukebox section !

Possibly worth a punt if you are local - and enjoy having distorted daleks screeching at you loudly :D

EDIT - not entirely convinced the 2nd close up pic is of tthe game in photo 1 🤔

Last edited:
Possibly worth a punt if you are local - and enjoy having distorted daleks screeching at you loudly :D

EDIT - not entirely convinced the 2nd close up pic is of tthe game in photo 1 🤔

View attachment 81832

I was right. Tineye found 2nd photo lifted from here

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190321-194308_Outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_20190321-194308_Outlook.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 52
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom