What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put my No Good Gofers on EBay last night. Not sure on its value so thought I would take advantage of the £1 max selling fee promotion and let the community decide!
£1 starting price and no reserve.
Plays great, no faults.
Cheers
Garry

Ends tonight at 10.55pm. :)

the "we all know what it's worth" guy is back with this overpriced Lethal Weapon. Wonder what happened to the previous auction. I guess people didn't know what it was worth

I for one will be submitting my sensible offer ....... and I'm afraid it will be way below that . Oh dear.

It would be a shame for the poor chap if he were to receive a lot of offers way below that ;)

I'll point out the flaky display - line missing at bottom. The crappy coindoor. The crappy lockdown bar. The crappy drop target. The crappy drop target plastic repair. Oh and the topper light - not pictured ? I wonder why ?

View attachment 80717

I for one will be submitting my sensible offer ....... and I'm afraid it will be way below that . Oh dear.

It would be a shame for the poor chap if he were to receive a lot of offers way below that ;)

I'll point out the flaky display - line missing at bottom. The crappy coindoor. The crappy lockdown bar. The crappy drop target. The crappy drop target plastic repair. Oh and the topper light - not pictured ? I wonder why ?

Once Mel Gibson kicks the bucket it's a 4k pin! Great investment !

im more interested in the T2 also - he had another £600 offer ( just for the fun of it )

I stopped at £610. I asked if he was going put up the T2 and got a blunt one liner. Based on his tone I would hand over my hard earned cash. My hands are full with my creech so no rush for a LW3.
It's gone now, so I guess a fanboy has agreed to a £2k investment pinball.

I stopped at £610. I asked if he was going put up the T2 and got a blunt one liner. Based on his tone I would hand over my hard earned cash. My hands are full with my creech so no rush for a LW3.
It's gone now, so I guess a fanboy has agreed to a £2k investment pinball.

Nah its still up just relisted. The one liners are probably due to us spamming his inbox with £2 offers ?

Disclaimer - it wasn't my idea

He's put an auto decline on, didn't snag it for £250.....

I have also been told to stop offering on this....

Apparently it's worth more than £300?!?!??!

The offer is how you give him the money, it won't lower the price, but the fun is all yours!

That Mr and Mrs pacman was on sale before christmas for £3k if I remember right - I remember the seller name. Trying to scam someone into an overpriced xmas pressie I guess

He is a local business called the Toybox, the absolute state of the playfield as well, I am not even sure it is worth £350!

The dodgy Elvira seller is back, different pics and now he's owned it for over 20 years instead of 15!

He now has the manual up for £2750

I.... Get the feeling we're being trolled

Edit : I geddit, he set the price crazy high so no one would buy but he can show more photos that way. Odd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom