What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if posted before, but surely a quick clean over would be great before posting?
I'm not anal with cleaning but that glass is manky as hell.

Not sure if posted before, but surely a quick clean over would be great before posting?
I'm not anal with cleaning but that glass is manky as hell.

Yup, manky AF. Hoping it will hide playfield wear. From us lot? I say ha!

I will be interested to see what this fishy goes for. FT is a pretty good benchmark for the mid market wpc games. This one looks pretty good, other than the faded cab.

Up at £2,050 as I write this...

Went for £2350

Couple of EMs ...

Playfield touchups by Mr Magoo. Shame. cool looking game.

Jolly Jokers. Pretty rare 1962 game - 700 made. Looks like cab and backbox are not original colours/design.

Wow look at that 4 flipper configuration?

@Dex-Jay your famous?
Buyer - Where can I view it?
Seller - Meet me at the lock-ups at the back of Mandella House Flats, midnight, bring cash.

What could go wrong?

Gumtree advert that was on eBay? Elvira and the party monsters pinball machine

Quote from Gumtree advert
“Ps: for those concerned on pinball forums,, the pics are for illustration, my pinball is in storage, and is in just as good condition,, be assured of that, funny comment dex-jay, lol but your mistaken”

Some one tell the Eatpm guy that at 2.5 he needs stock pictures of scarred stiff to reel sockers in

What looks like a decent getaway for 1.5

Is that the Black And White cab edition? [emoji16]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Reactions: DRD
Loving your current lineup too @draeburn, the sarge would be proud!

Thanks for reminding me, I have changed it as Popeye has now gone after 3 years, replaced with a Flintstones. Sarge was amazing, helped me loads with it......I would have kept it, but I am, sadly, a one pinball at a time household!

Anyone for a BOP with cracked ramps, a dodgy cab, and a playfield that's lit like a strippers boudoir?

Oh did I mention it's 5.5k?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom