What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Courtney sold one last year for £2300 but that was cheap cheap - £3500 seems to be the bench mark I’m told but what do I know I bid £1300 on a knackered BOP and still didn’t win it lol
Was that the one in Port Talbot, saw that one. Lucky Banksy didn’t paint it then it would have been worth something.
£2300 bargain!!!! £5k no thanks.

Auction was stopped at £2300. We had 6 offers close to £4k but went to an electric circus regular for £3800. Only sold because I was offered one with new ramps new plastics LED's colour DMD and saw mod . Despite the hate from certain quarters tidy TOMs are easy to sell around £4k and even a TOMr won't affect that much . It was the last standard Williams bally game to make a profit .MM AFM didn't .

True he said his brother paid £1500 for it back then but like you said when do you really get a true HUO machine come up For sale that truly is huo.

Great find. My Indy 500 was similar but had a bit more wear on it around the lock hole. Paid a grand for it. Got to the house it was in, to find it had been HUO also but then moved into conservatory so one side had bad fade on it. It had then been moved into a garage. Along the way they’d lost the keys so I bought it without seeing the boards and expected the worst- it played perfectly. When I folded the backbox down the guy was amazed as he didn’t know that you could do that!

Martin drilled the locks off and boards where perfect. No where near as good condition as DH but still super good considering the dosh.

Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Anyone played Aerosmith? Never seen it around anywhere and doesn't seem to pop up for sale on the forum.

Yup pants game. There was one for sale just before xmas.

Neil

Cmon you can hardly tell the difference

Screenshot_20190129-215325_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190129-215343_Chrome.jpg

?

Aerosmith is a great game IN MY OPINION. I dont get why people read on forums and decide from other peoples opinions if they like a game. Play it yourself is the answer. If you like Munsters and GOTG you will prob like Aerosmith (ignoring the themes - I mean layout).

The Aerosmith on that listing is my old one. He bought it from me for what I had it listed on here for.

NOBODY will buy it at this price. The value is £4500. Lets just say if you look in my history I didnt ask that much for mine.

It has a rip on the side of the backbox too. So not totally mint. Plus been hired out for 12 months.

I considered buying that TAF a long time ago, at least 6 months. Seller wouldn't budge on price (wanted the same as what it's listed at now) and it had some wear in the usual places (no Cliffys installed). The playfield certainly isn't "stunning" or "perfect" as stated.

Seemed like a straight seller at the time though, it's just a tad overpriced I think.

Aerosmith is easily the best game I’ve bought in the last couple of years. Surprisingly my kids love it. Keep finding them playing it.

Far better than monster bash etc.

Not up there with AC/DC or Metallica but way better than dead pool. GOT and GOTG.

Genuinely surprised at how much I’m enjoying it.

I considered buying that TAF a long time ago, at least 6 months. Seller wouldn't budge on price (wanted the same as what it's listed at now) and it had some wear in the usual places (no Cliffys installed). The playfield certainly isn't "stunning" or "perfect" as stated.

Seemed like a straight seller at the time though, it's just a tad overpriced I think.

That’s good to know, I don’t know why people especially those in the trade don’t tell the whole truth about condition. Just gives them a bad name and anything they say can be taken with a pinch of salt. Such a shame. And having 5 TAF’s well that’s not fair is it?

Lol god no :) that was a gag that went over the sellers head ;)

I like it. I believe there are different options available. I would buy this. I also think it is fairly priced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom