What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Corvette for £2995? I think that's been kicking around for a while - not surprising as it's at least grand overpriced.....
I’ve never actually played a well maintained Corvette. I’d love a great playing racing themed pin other than getaway.

Fast and furious Stern! Cmon!

I always thoroughly enjoyed Nascar/ Grand Prix. And of course Indy 500 is great fun.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk
Yeah they are all enjoyable enough, but something that gives me that “must buy” urge.

I hope Steve is working on Getaway 3 rather than BK3K, super fast playfield with car theme would be sweet!

Yeah they are all enjoyable enough, but something that gives me that “must buy” urge.

I hope Steve is working on Getaway 3 rather than BK3K, super fast playfield with car theme would be sweet!
Never saw the point of another bk game. Need to finish fp cause I'm then thinking of vanishing point. Agree that racing games are always good.

8A1BDC81-6F4C-41D7-BE0C-9073766BB3B2.png

Riverboat gambler... from someone who collects them, seems very VERY high price to me, what do I know though.

Who picked up the Dirty Harry off eBay?
Anyone from here?

eBay related question how the hell do you stop your listings auto relisting? I never selected any option for it to do it and I can’t find one to stop it

Believe that ebay automatically insert that now on most new listings.

Click on revise your listing and just scroll down and untick the box "Automatically relist this item up to 9 times if it doesn't sell. Fees may apply for each relist. " If you don't it will be listed as they say and if on £1 fv then that only applies to first listing :oops:

Believe that ebay automatically insert that now on most new listings.

Click on revise your listing and just scroll down and untick the box "Automatically relist this item up to 9 times if it doesn't sell. Fees may apply for each relist. " If you don't it will be listed as they say and if on £1 fv then that only applies to first listing :oops:

There wasn’t that option when I looked I just ended them

It’s not that bad Neil, I’ve played it a few times and always enjoyed the difference in the layout plus the skull lock is sweet.

Agree. Its perfectly decent game. Pat Lawlor design ! :thumbs:

Fresh feeling layout, and my god if you look how much is on the playfield compared to a Stern Pro now it has plenty going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom