What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Bang bar on Shpock €18,000? Berlin, think the comments say something about realistic price “maybe” any one any good at German?

https://en.shpock.com/i/XDsL_1ZztGJmIux6/?lft=
description

Pinball Pinball Big Bang Bar by Capcom 2007
Quantity: 191
Nice condition, technically top, DMD Top, Playfield top. Cabinet good with little things.
Shipping or pickup ...

Read more

Questions and answers (2)

Shpock team

Shpock Team Hello. "Pinball Pinball Big Bang Bar" is not sold for the given price. A realistic price increases the sales opportunities. Please change the price of your product within 3 days! Until then, it is invisible to other users. many Greetings

13/01/2019

Matthias Z.

Matthias Z. Collectible pieces of 191 pieces, very realistic price!

13/01/2019

Wasn’t this on a few times before? I “think for nearly £2k?” No love for this title? Now £899.99 or best offer?
s-l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Stern MAGIC Retro Arcade Pinball Machine 1978 Fully Working

I think it sold for around £400 last year.

Correction £335.

Getting a lot of overseas enquiries on all pins now . Seems the UK market is flat in the middle. Easy to sell A list and project bit not the stuff in the middle

I played CSI a couple of times and thought it was alright actually.

There is living dangerously and killing yourself in the bath with an electric toaster :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
It’s not that bad Neil, I’ve played it a few times and always enjoyed the difference in the layout plus the skull lock is sweet.

eBay related question how the hell do you stop your listings auto relisting? I never selected any option for it to do it and I can’t find one to stop it

They’re always changing the rules. My buy-it-now listings are all “good til cancelled’ can’t see a way of changing it anymore. Just end the listing whenever you want.

eBay related question how the hell do you stop your listings auto relisting? I never selected any option for it to do it and I can’t find one to stop it

As a business seller there's a tab on the items for sale page, above all the listings that says 'actions' and you choose 'assign automation rules'.

A lot of things on ebay are different from business to private sellers though, so I can't say for certain that it will be there, if you have personal account.

I have no idea why it would happen automatically though - I have to set every new listing to automatically relist.

rules.jpg
. I do know the layout is different for business and non business use for some things though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom