eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Jun 29, 2016
Norwich
Big Bang bar on Shpock €18,000? Berlin, think the comments say something about realistic price “maybe” any one any good at German?

https://en.shpock.com/i/XDsL_1ZztGJmIux6/?lft=
description

Pinball Pinball Big Bang Bar by Capcom 2007
Quantity: 191
Nice condition, technically top, DMD Top, Playfield top. Cabinet good with little things.
Shipping or pickup ...

Read more

Questions and answers (2)

Shpock team

Shpock Team Hello. "Pinball Pinball Big Bang Bar" is not sold for the given price. A realistic price increases the sales opportunities. Please change the price of your product within 3 days! Until then, it is invisible to other users. many Greetings

13/01/2019

Matthias Z.

Matthias Z. Collectible pieces of 191 pieces, very realistic price!

13/01/2019

Jun 2, 2018
Bedford
eBay related question how the hell do you stop your listings auto relisting? I never selected any option for it to do it and I can’t find one to stop it
As a business seller there's a tab on the items for sale page, above all the listings that says 'actions' and you choose 'assign automation rules'.

A lot of things on ebay are different from business to private sellers though, so I can't say for certain that it will be there, if you have personal account.

I have no idea why it would happen automatically though - I have to set every new listing to automatically relist.

rules.jpg
. I do know the layout is different for business and non business use for some things though.

astyy

Play Flipper Games for Fun and Recreation
Jan 19, 2015
Basingstoke