What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
just seen this on the german forum

What a load of BS :eek:

So, IPBD says 5700 produced. Seller says 700.

He also claims 'as an investment, you will never lose money on it'. It will only ever go up in price.

Well, it might if it were £1050, not £10050:hmm:

Cabinet re-painted and crappy pictures:rolleyes:

Talk about misleading.......

Yep - what a ridiculous pitch, they seemed to have mistaken EBay for a high end auction house where you might well sell it for 10k to someone to whom that is pocket money.

Shame - would love a Bally Stones to go with my Mick On A Stick [emoji16]

Sent from my crossfire hurricane using Tapatalk

The Rolling Stones on ebay is being compared in price by the seller to one sold by Christies that was supposedly some kind of "test model".....

From the Christies catalogue: "This rare plastic playfield pinball machine is possibly only one of 20-25 manufactured as test models which did not go to full production due to high costs." ...... Not sure how true any of that is, especially with their use of "possibly".

Most pinball prices on ebay now seem to be pretty ridiculous and stuff seems to be on there for many months without selling. What's the point in listing things at a price that you know won't sell?

Most pinball prices on ebay now seem to be pretty ridiculous and stuff seems to be on there for many months without selling. What's the point in listing things at a price that you know won't sell?

I agree but if someone is happy to play the long game then every once in a while something will sell for what we on here would consider crazy money.

Have certainly seen instances of mid 90s games go for double what I would consider a realistic price.

But the buyer may be perfectly happy, and the seller would have been [emoji16]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

The Rolling Stones on ebay is being compared in price by the seller to one sold by Christies that was supposedly some kind of "test model".....

From the Christies catalogue: "This rare plastic playfield pinball machine is possibly only one of 20-25 manufactured as test models which did not go to full production due to high costs." ...... Not sure how true any of that is, especially with their use of "possibly".

Bring back listing costs and that would solve all these time wasters.
But the way eBay hand out promo codes nowadays, I don't think even that would make a change.

Reactions: DRD

That Taf on ebay has a cool mod. Never seen a pin with pedals before. Surely that will......... Wait for it.......... Drive the price up ?

That Taf on ebay has a cool mod. Never seen a pin with pedals before. Surely that will......... Wait for it.......... Drive the price up ?

?? I was planning on using them for the flippers??

Put my No Good Gofers on EBay last night. Not sure on its value so thought I would take advantage of the £1 max selling fee promotion and let the community decide!
£1 starting price and no reserve.
Plays great, no faults.
Cheers
Garry

Awful looking Bally Supersonic. Dead game. Grossly overpriced. Ridiculous description.

Its location looks like something out of Silence of the Lambs or Prime Suspect.

I would not be surprised if there is a kidnapped teenage girl in there, or at very least, human remains .....

Last edited:
Awful looking Bally Supersonic. Dead game. Grossly overpriced. Ridiculous description.

C'mon dude, he says it's in 'exceptional condition' so it makes sense to avoid looking at the pictures that contradict that and instead take his word for it's amazing potential investment value.

I was believing every word of it, until I saw the chains hanging from the wall and the disgusting bed next to the game.

Awful game . Back glass always sells to concorde fans . The zac is better to play . More super chronic than sonic

I would not be surprised if there is a kidnapped teenage girl in there, or at very least, human remains .....

View attachment 80307

Nice Games room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom