What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Addams is in Sidcup......wait a minute...I live in Sidcup!...
Messaged Seller asking if I can go view the game.. will let you know!

Location of seller: Sidcup DA14, UK

On google maps:

sidcup.jpg

machine is very burnt inside and located in devon - is immaculate outside in a house hes bought that needs clearing - and they all lived happily ever after !!!!

The TAF might have had a minor melting problem when it was used as a woodburning stove, but the photos show it does have some useful mods. Such as the instruction card being able to change from white to green and the interior side art switching on and off. Probably all evens out. :hmm:

The TAF might have had a minor melting problem when it was used as a woodburning stove, but the photos show it does have some useful mods. Such as the instruction card being able to change from white to green and the interior side art switching on and off. Probably all evens out. :hmm:
:rofl:

Just goes to show how mental the TAF market is.. it's up to £3k when it's basically a pile of firewood.

I'm waiting on him saying that it is haunted from the old house he found it in.

How many tag's have actually changed hands in the last year. It seems everyone is either a scam or priced for the Prince of doa to buy

Must be a system 11 record!
Before TSSP DE Simpsons was the highest selling alpha numeric game on eBay . Used to see close to TZ prices £1200 ish whilst classic 11 games were around £500. The power of a theme over actual playability.

That taf advert is so bad that the guy has to be genuine. A scammer would be better than this.

apparently if you hose it down with CBD oil; all of its problems will go away and the play field will spontaneously regenerate.

How do you know that Neil?
i dont think so if we are talking about the TAF as ebay have removed it ( not no longer for sale but removed and i messaged him a few times and his messenger has dissapeared ! ) fair play if he was a scammer as he had double number feedback !

i dont think so if we are talking about the TAF as ebay have removed it ( not no longer for sale but removed and i messaged him a few times and his messenger has dissapeared ! ) fair play if he was a scammer as he had double number feedback !

He was talking about the Banzai Run

He was talking about the Banzai Run
Wasn't me!! So we reckon that 3 and a half is well over the odds for Banzai Run then? Or is it just so rare when they come up and a bit unique with the vertical playfield, that they will just go for what a buyer will pay?

Wasn't me!! So we reckon that 3 and a half is well over the odds for Banzai Run then? Or is it just so rare when they come up and a bit unique with the vertical playfield, that they will just go for what a buyer will pay?

I think prices are what people want them to be.
Looking at ebay and online shops selling pins the prices are generally pretty high which I guess sets the expectations.

There's a lot of unsold stuff on ebay at the minute, quite a few listings have been on for several months or keep reappearing. Eventually they will have to come down to realistic prices or they'll be stuck with them for a very long time.

There's a lot of unsold stuff on ebay at the minute, quite a few listings have been on for several months or keep reappearing. Eventually they will have to come down to realistic prices or they'll be stuck with them for a very long time.

There is that sh*tty WH2O that has been on there for like a year now !?!? Surely he must have had a bunch of sensible offers and realise it's not gonna go at £4K+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom