What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
It deffo looks like its had a lengthy paper round. Suggest everyone avoid it like the plague. Some fool will buy it.

Very hard to say. There will be a few hard-core potential buyers ready to pounce. Only one or two usually come up per year.

1800 to 2k for a decent, working, one would be my guess. I sold a decent, working, ES for 1500 last year. Banzai is rarer, more collectible and worth more.

A lot of parts have been remade for it recently so a good time to buy

Despite being a wpc title, the game was built before diamond plate was introduced across the board. Only a small minority of BOPs had this, the rest have the usual worn playfields that curse so many mid to late 80s Williams titles

They should have just diamond plated the area in front of the left ramp - as that is pretty much the only shot worth shooting for on BOP :D

Lovely looking game, fantastic Sys 11 sounds and lights, the Metamorphosis sequence is one of the great moments in pinball ...... and yet the gameplay relies almost entirely on 1 shot :rolleyes: Shame. I do enjoy playing it but can't ever imagine owning one.

Even back in 1991 when BoPs were to be found in London pubs, I rapidly lost interest in it

It has beautiful art and sounds. But is crying out for new rules.

one trick pony but a fine looking one. great in a large collection and for public shows . We took one to play blackpool in february where it was as popular as any dot matrix game.

as for Banzai. I'd pay 2k today for a reasonable one but doubt I could prise one of an owner for that. In terms of value for system 11 games only EATPM would come close

I think that Harry is a good WPC game. Good three flipper layout. Plenty of shots. Good modes. The STTNG type gun makes a nice toy. Great fun to play

Tepid playfield art and weak sounds keep the price down

I think that Harry is a good WPC game. Good three flipper layout. Plenty of shots. Good modes. The STTNG type gun makes a nice toy. Great fun to play

Tepid playfield art and weak sounds keep the price down

Playfield art maybe not the best (though I wouldn’t go so far as ‘tepid’......) but weak sounds? :eek:

I can’t agree with that, there’s loads of specially recorded Clint Eastwood speech, no voice actors here!

It's all personal preference. I baby sat a Harry for a while. For a game or two at a time, I loved it. But the sounds just annoyed me so I could not play it for long periods.

I love fish tales. I know that many find its sounds and call outs irritating.

Horses for courses.

I miss mine, one of the best playing 90’s wpc titles in my opinion, great rules, sounds and dots, especially with a color dmd in. Very underrated.

"Not working. Great condition"

"Burnt inside. Only 2 lights go on"

Convinced this is a social experiment. How knackered can you say a TAF is and still sell it for a decent sum of money.

think we all need to apply caution with this one - as the vendor is in sidcup and the machine is alledgedly in cornwall ??? no pictures of the cable burns or actually the said machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom