What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. 720 already, for a NM with issues.

Its a killer fun game, crazy lights and sounds, probably the best of the cocktail games.

Always popular with visitors and a real talking piece.

One cool thing about these is it takes seconds to prep it for moving - simply unplug from the wall, and you can throw it in the car and take it to a party/wedding/funeral...... where you'll proceed to be the coolest kid with the best toy.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

/me cries... :(

There's more than £500 in that "opportunity" though - I think from a pricing point of view, your going to need to look elsewhere than CoinOpKing for a "reasonable" project/player.

I recently sold my Tommy for £2k. Playfield was in great shape, fully working blinders, Repro topper. cab was a bit tatty but nothing major

But you could have this bargain instead >>>
eBay item number:

Frankenstein has been removed from eBay. Annoyingly I was going to have a bid on it... simply nothing more annoying grrrrr
An argument for not waiting to bid on something.. obviously someone who did bid arranged to buy it offline with the seller. :(

10% final value fees + PayPal fees if they use that (compulsory to offer it), if not listed during a promotion.

Because of the nature of what it is, that you pretty much have to go and collect it, I assume eBay auctions are for the most part just there to canvas interest. There's bound to be people messaging the seller offering deals to end early etc.

I think there's been a few Avatars sold for 2.6k the last few months. So 3k is pretty good. I would imagine it would of went for a bit more if it was just a random seller with all the shill bidding on ebay.

all the shill bidding on ebay.
Something I really hate about fleabay. Seems like everyone does it these days. "Its ok because everyone does it". Meh.
I never fully understood the logic when the changed the visibilty of who was bidding and hid the usernames - made it more hit and miss to spot it happening- with the only real yardstick/giveaway being that someone has bit on that item 100%. Not especially difficult to hide that tho. :( Course with "everyone" doing it I guess its not that hard to spot ;)

Lots of machines on the bay at the moment. Recognise some of the sellers and they are members of the site but don’t seem to have advertised on the forum just straight to the bay

Any reason for that you recon ?

Surely better to try here first ?

I guess it depends what you are trying to do. If you are trying to sell for as much as possible then ebay is offering you a wider audience than here and hence in my view you are more likely to get a better price.
Also on here, certain titles (think any Gottlieb) are not much in demand.
It isn't a criticism of pinballinfo. I love this forum. The audience is just much smaller than what ebay can give you access to.

Lots of machines on the bay at the moment. Recognise some of the sellers and they are members of the site but don’t seem to have advertised on the forum just straight to the bay

Any reason for that you recon ?

Surely better to try here first ?

Being new to pinball buying and unable/unwilling to spend much time travelling around to look at games in the flesh, I would much rather buy from here than eBay.

Have been tempted by a couple on eBay, but not bought them because I'm not sure how to protect myself from potential scammers without picking up the machine in person.

My buying experiences on here have been very good - people seem very honest and helpful.

This ^^^^^ although I eventually sold mine via eBay as no one here had any love the spinach quaffing geezer....:p:D

Why do all the Bop's look knackered?

Despite being a wpc title, the game was built before diamond plate was introduced across the board. Only a small minority of BOPs had this, the rest have the usual worn playfields that curse so many mid to late 80s Williams titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom