What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fishy is brilliant. I’ve had two now and always miss it when it goes. I was so convinced I would never sell my last one I had it redecalled by Manny and got on the CPR playfield list............ then sold it to get Banzai Run.

Like this you mean?

3726b45dec2fabe31377e29de736c6ae--fishing-girls-gone-fishing.jpg

Fishy is brilliant. I’ve had two now and always miss it when it goes. I was so convinced I would never sell my last one I had it redecalled by Manny and got on the CPR playfield list............ then sold it to get Banzai Run.

Agree. Bloody love that game. I have had 2 ...shouldn't have sold the 2nd, it played like a dream :( And I sold it pretty cheap .... just before everyone decided they wanted one and the prices leapt . Balls :mad:

It looks like someone has distilled a mid-life crisis into a smaller mid-life crisis...

:D:D, well said, Sir! Well I am currently enjoying my mid-life crisis right now, so perhaps it's perfect (I've been enjoying it for the last 10 years and will continue to do so!).....

2x Corvette on ebay both with 25-30 miles of each other. Ignoring prices you can see the difference on how to sell on ebay. I know one seller and wouldn't give it a second thought on buying from him because he knows how to advertise things properly and he also knows how to look after his pins, he's also on here.

The other seller just doesn't know how to advertise something properly.

Itll be to with gambling. IIRC depending on the cost of play you needed a gaming licence for a pin if it was more than 30p per play.
Theres probably more details than that but that was the jist of it.

Its considered gambling because in theory you can ping the ball out and never hit it once with the flippers and lose it.

Or something like that.

Hence why they introduced the skill posts, but the law changed in 2007 so a machine has to pay out a prize to be classed as a gambling machine, thankfully ending the need for skill posts. So not sure why ebay have this rule now, maybe just because they are bunch of nobheads?

Shame it's in London!?

Couldn't zoom in but the plug doesn't look right to me.

That's a US plug, plugged into a US socket.....makes me suspect this picture has not been taken in London!! Also, seller has no ratings.....a bit dodgy it seems, but might be worth a punt?

That's a US plug, plugged into a US socket.....makes me suspect this picture has not been taken in London!! Also, seller has no ratings.....a bit dodgy it seems, but might be worth a punt?
Not worth it, no doubt at all its a scam

Hasn’t replied to my emails anyhow..

Asked if I could call and view

Separate email asking if the plug could be changed easily for a non London plug
They're ignoring your emails because they know your in Belfast and therefore on a windup! ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom