What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone local just has to offer cash, turn up with van. Walk away if it is crap.

It is priced to sell, unlike so many games at the mo

I havent even clicked on the link I and know its the one my ebay search email deely told me about today.. Picture of the rear of a backbox (Possibly attached to the pinball they are selling - who knows!).
Pitiful really.

i was tempted to take a gamble on it, missed out on a Cosmos last year and was gutted but my psychic sences told me to give this one a miss. Its priced to sell but we dont know anyhing about it at all do its a risk.

I messaged him and he replied to say he’d now added ‘a rubbish picture of the backglass’ . His words not mine, but very true. Do take a look.

i was tempted to take a gamble on it, missed out on a Cosmos last year and was gutted but my psychic sences told me to give this one a miss. Its priced to sell but we dont know anyhing about it at all do its a risk.

I have a spare play field etc if you need anything after purchase!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7E5AC840-9C5F-4B56-B118-E2EB3A855A1B.png

Price to sell is £2750 but they expect people to believe it’s reached 6k. Crazy

My mistake then it isnt steve's it is courtney's. Should never poke my nose in other peoples business. Lesson for the future.

My mistake then it isnt steve's it is courtney's. Should never poke my nose in other peoples business. Lesson for the future.

I think it's hilarious (amazing?) that you guys know the provedence of pretty much every machine in the uk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom