What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
84A3C950-9943-40ED-9DC1-6FB2263F9C4F.jpeg

Spotted on local selling page on Facebook. Doesn’t look too bad condition. Some bad touching up of the front and that’s not the original start button but playfield looks ok for a JP. Good luck getting that sort of money though, I’m assuming he’s priced that from googling HLD.

That guy has some amount of pinball machines.
Some aren't too badly priced tbh. Would like to know what his "out of 10" scale is. See a few that are classed as 6/10.

Magnet burn, well worn chair hole, heavy mansion wear. Pretty shabby. Starting price is kinda weird, but then noticed seller is in Czech Republic......

"Playground 8/10" sounds generous but I'm not a restorer so I don't know how bad operational playfields can get really.

Looking at his ebay history and he's sold a load of pins over the last year or so. No negative feedback (although that's not necessarily a sign of a good seller)

Looks like a pretty standard players condition TAF to me, probably £4K in the current market but shipping on top makes it crazy money for anyone here.

well worn chair hole, heavy mansion wear

Tbh I'd say average in both cases, I've seen far, far worse :)

I bought my jackbot from that seller, was a complete disaster and i would highly recommend that people avoid him. I got no tracking details from him, i kept pushing him for the info and he demanded that i “didnt want a pinball machine i just wanted an argument”. The machine got lost somewhere up north for 3 weeks and then got returned to him and then after days of arguing he sent it out again (trying to make me pay for delivery again) and another 3 weeks later it arrived. Pretty bad condition and not as described. So i would auggest people would be cautious of him.

I bought my jackbot from that seller, was a complete disaster and i would highly recommend that people avoid him. I got no tracking details from him, i kept pushing him for the info and he demanded that i “didnt want a pinball machine i just wanted an argument”. The machine got lost somewhere up north for 3 weeks and then got returned to him and then after days of arguing he sent it out again (trying to make me pay for delivery again) and another 3 weeks later it arrived. Pretty bad condition and not as described. So i would auggest people would be cautious of him.

Jesus. What a nightmare. And all that for a Jackbot :rofl:
Sorry mate. Only joking

Jesus. What a nightmare. And all that for a Jackbot :rofl:
Sorry mate. Only joking
Its true haha. I only bought it to put on a location and then the bar ended up closing before the machine arrived :rofl: the whole thing was a nightmare but somehow its the game i play the most now so it didnt end too badly haha

I suggest you sell it ASAP.. How does £500 sound ?

:D

Last edited:
AFMr I imagine will hit £6k - some LE's have been priced higher, but I am no expert on these.

This is one of mine 99p start let’s see where she ends up!
s-l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Pinball machine Hook
Completely off topic but out of curiosity I took a look at your feedback as its not 100%.. and you've got 2 negatives, one of them is for an item you sold for £1.20, and the other is for a Black Knight - but eBay removed the buyers comment from your record, but didn't delete the negative feedback? What's that about?

Also - what happened with the Black Knight? :(

As buyers can no longer receive negative feedback, the system on eBay is far less useful than it once was

Indeed, it puts you off selling low ticket items.

eBay feedback isn't really a good indicator. I've has experiences where a seller I'd had a problem with is refusing to cooperate unless positive feedback is given. Another time I had to fight for positive feedback from someone who didn't read my listing properly when I sold an item for "parts / not working".

If I were to guess the BK issue, it was listed as "good project non working" and I expect the buyer didn't read and assumed it to be fully working condition. eBay doesn't help the situation these days because in mobile apps the full description isn't visible unless you explicitly click it to expand.

Completely off topic but out of curiosity I took a look at your feedback as its not 100%.. and you've got 2 negatives, one of them is for an item you sold for £1.20, and the other is for a Black Knight - but eBay removed the buyers comment from your record, but didn't delete the negative feedback? What's that about?

Also - what happened with the Black Knight? :(
Ah the joys of eBay!!!
Yep it’s 98.7% 2 negatives and 1212 positives! Sorry
Oldest negative comment as you said for £1.20 which was a plastic toy? No communication from purchaser just straight into bad feedback i’d Have gladly given a full refund? I didn’t know there was an issue?
Second comment the seller started dictating terms and tried unsuccessfully to ram PayPal and other terms and conditions down my throat, eBay took offence that I wouldn’t take PayPal but did remove buyers outrageous comments. Black knight successfully sold to second highest bidder if you look a little higher up!

I have been a eBay member since 2004 and always thought I was doing alright? If you want to ask me anything I’m here! If you want to view/ test i’m Sure I can arrange something
Nothing to hide here!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom