What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does nobody bother leaving feedback anymore ??? I have bought/sold 15+ or so items in last month .... had maybe 2 feedback :hmm: I always leave feedback buying or selling. Maybe I'm the only mug who wastes their time doing it :D
I'd noticed that too - I'm a mug like you though and always leave feedback :thumbs:

I do. Occasionally I receive a great service and think they should be rewarded with good feedback.
Last week I bought a TAF manual with the schematics manuals for £25 incl postage. The seller messaged me extremely apologetic stating he had lost the schematics manual. So he fully refunded me and sent me the TAF manual gratis!!
Can’t say fairer than that.

As a buyer I leave feedback if I'm 100% happy, as a seller I wait until the buyer has left positive fb.

I always leave feedback as a buyer... I hardly ever get left feedback though to match it up... If I sell something then I leave feedback when I get feedback... So tbh not very often do I get feedback but I always leave it for people I've bought from...

- Ben

Tbh ebay is ruined nowadays. I always just sell on Facebook. Too many clowns.
They must be in trouble as I must get about a dozen promotions a week for stuff.
When they started checking emails, that's when it was done for me

Tbh ebay is ruined nowadays. I always just sell on Facebook. Too many clowns.
They must be in trouble as I must get about a dozen promotions a week for stuff.
When they started checking emails, that's when it was done for me
Suppose depends what you are buying/selling. I personally haven't had many hassles either way in 17 years of using.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

I was selling Nes games on eBay awhile back I had several people contact me to say it hadn’t arrived and wanted me to claim back the insurance. 1 maybe 2 possible several ..... scam I told the last one to do one ad I knew the tricks funny enough he left a message to say it had been left with his neighbor ... bolx and for that reason I’d never buy much or sell much nowerdays.

I guess that selling on ebay is the same as in all sales businesses, most people are decent but you will always get a few nobheads. The 95% that are decent make it worthwhile, you just have to learn to put it with the occasional problem buyers.

The Shadow on eBay. Item 323340172645
Photos are before some work was undertaken. Personally I would have posted fresh photos. Last Shadow a few weeks back sold for just under £2k on eBay and I should have gone for it!

That SI looks shagged. Wood appears to be delaminating. The lock down mech is corroded to hell. Looks like a tarp game to me, I would fear that every piece of metal in it is oxidised.

County Antrim

A hard sell

That SI looks shagged. Wood appears to be delaminating. The lock down mech is corroded to hell. Looks like a tarp game to me, I would fear that every piece of metal in it is oxidised.

County Antrim

A hard sell
I was looking for a "project" in Ireland, might be too far gone though.

Get pics of the boards and below the playfield to see how much corrosion you are looking at. Proper backglass shots too.

Stored under a tarp games like this can be a gargantuan amount of work. And at the end of the day it is a space Invaders. You could probably get a very tidy, clean, working one comfortably below a grand.

This Mousin Around looks to be in very nice order ...

I'd be tempted myself, but spares availability might be tricky on this title

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pinball-...878605?hash=item2cd79be2cd:g:KkAAAOSwoHJbRjr8

So 2nd tier Sys 11s are now pushing thru 1500 ?? Admittedly its a nice one, but its also just a Mousin Around :D

giphy (3).gif

Another Addams:
http://r.ebay.com/V9vm95

Apparently it's been refurbished. Looks like it's got mylar everywhere, possibly cloudy or just a reflection of the light. Also appears there was a decal applied (badly) to the whole central part of the playfield.. looks like the decal is too small? The overlap with the inserts is poor.

The search continues...

Another Addams:

Apparently it's been refurbished. Looks like it's got mylar everywhere, possibly cloudy or just a reflection of the light. Also appears there was a decal applied (badly) to the whole central part of the playfield.. looks like the decal is too small? The overlap with the inserts is poor.

The search continues...
That's got a Playfield Protector on it. Extremely apparent on the closeup shot of the right outlanes. Their claims of 'Mylar protection' are therefore extremely curious.

Looking at the pop bumpers shot, it looks like they've attached a replacement decal for the center area to the playfield protector, or something? No idea why they did that. It looks horrendous in any case - wrong elevation, no color match, not even aligned properly... the hell's going on there?

Have they got a replacement decal mylar... then threw the playfield protector on top of all that?!

Mental!

I thought it was badly applied but it looks as if it's not the right size as it's short on the bottom as well.

Presumably it was added due to magnet burn and/or mansion wear.

Chair hole looks pretty badly worn on the right, pre-Cliffy.

Not a particularly impressive restore if that's what you'd call it. Seems every pin sold on eBay has been freshly restored..

Another Addams:

The search continues...

You say that, the mansion looks well hosed anyway..... or at least well on it's way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom