What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Diner on eBay look’s to be a different seller?
s-l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Diner Pinball Machine

Galaxy and meteor were the big sellers on UK and both good games with meteor the more challenging to play

Spotted a Galaxy in the Bohemian Rhapsody movie last night

Could do well on ebay but the poor glass means I'm out

Makes a change from Might Need a Fuse!!

"I have noticed that there are no pinballs in this machine so that might be why it’s not playing at the moment."
Kinda like the look of that.. What are they like to repair etc (for somewhat of a novice)

Yet another Monster Bash up for sale.

I have lost track of how many are on the market right now. I was wanting to buy one, but will stick to 70s and 80s games until the top end wpc sell-off calms down

Htps://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Monster-Bash-Pinball-Machine/163342335374?hash=item2607f63d8e:g:bdgAAOSwlelb1sto&redirect=mobile
Strange that people have waited this long to sell theirs really. As soon as MBr was formally announced it was always going to have an effect on pricing.

I actually think MB will hit £4,500 - call me crazy.

It is not as good as MM nor AFM, which are making what £5k - £6k, hitting around the same money as the "r" series for the entry level one and you can have an "r" MB for what £6.2k? Yea £anything £5k plus right now is madness.

No one expected afm to drop to 4k so who knows . Is a MB seller brave enough to let one run its course in a standard auction ?

Reactions: DRD
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom