What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
FT have been selling anywhere from £1750 - £2750 this year, all depending on condition.

Screen Shot 2018-10-20 at 18.15.20.png

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SPEAK-EA...h=item4b52934c9c:g:hhYAAOSww6Zbymdp:rk:6:pf:0

Just a fuse?

Okay got a response from them, it's actually Williams amusements in pontefract. Anyone had any experience?

https://www.williamsamusements.co.uk
I have I'd avoid personally - After an arcade of mine went up in smoke I took it to them for repair as the website made the place look decent. I suspected what was wrong (a £30 part) but to save the gamble of being wrong took it to them £50 to diagnose, rather than diagnose they repaired it at a cost of £175 without running it past me first. Upon inspecting inside I discovered that they had changed the part that I thought it was, but had used a £1.99 bodge up part! and hacked the area around it with pliars to make it fit :( I'd avoid at all costs, some machines were left outside (it was winter) Virtually everything inside was either pure crap or those new cheapo mame type things that they buy cheap and sell for top money, they had one pin in at the time, a very old pre dmd one and wanted silly money. If they repair pins like my machine they'll be almost fit for the bin.

that mice infested speakeasy is at £251 already,,obviously people don't look at all the photos!,also is it supposed to have different length legs front and back?,those legs look like 2 different lengths to me?

"Williams have said this is their personal favourite machine"

Did they really say that about Fish Tales?

What a great price and game. I did wonder how much these are worth as did consider getting one at some point.
Pity it's almost 9.5hrs each way to pick it up.
Probably be gone already if he was happy having a courier pick it up

I've actually got a CD I burned of both the sound tracks (I'm sad like that). Both are fantastic but I have to give the edge to Tx in terms of music.
Gameplay wise, who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom