What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's pinfest, never been. Is it tickets only or turn up on day?
Is the Birmingham one the nearest to Yorkshire?

Sent from the comfort of my Sofa

Had a bad experience in Blackpool myself, nasty man.

Sent from the comfort of my Sofa

Last edited:
How many of the machines on Ebay are either scams or shill bidding items???

Been looking at a few TZ's, one's been on for an age at 4250, but limited on pictures, just seems a bit fishy to me. Then there's another one I was seriously interested, but the pictures are all a bit low resolution, asked the seller a couple of questions and got a sensible answer, then asked for a some better pictures, seller seems now to of vanished! Grrrrr !!

Would say quite a few are shill bidding scams plus maybe some dealers/operators selling as private rather than business as well!!

Put that em Trail Drive on 'watch' a while back and that appears to have sold 2 or 3 times :eek::eek:

Just picking up on the comment re the ‘Trail Drive’ on eBay. The machine used to be mine. I sold it to a local enthusiast, who is not as far as I know on the forum. Ive had several dealings with him and he has been very straight, honest and helpful with me. So, as an example of an answer to the original question...no I don’t think this is a scam or shill bidding. In my experience buying cheap EMs on eBay, a lot of naive punters bid, then arrive to collect, have a fit at how big and heavy the thing is, and back out...so it goes back on the bay. That’s exactly how I bought that Trail Drive, it was sold on eBay but the buyers, who’d never owned a machine before, chickened out and I then made the seller an offer.

Last played 1985 but he thinks it just needs a fuse ?? :hmm:
Yep that made me laugh too. Interesting to know the backstory since then but can't deny that backglass, playfield and cabinet are bang tidy

Did anyone from here get the Zaccaria ten stars on eBay? I was outbid by 4 quid. Gutted, would have looked great with my Queens Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom