Ebay Auctions 2018

• Hi Guest,

Northern Lights Pinball Show - 27th & 28th October 2018

Visit the Thread here!!

Buy your DISCOUNTED tickets here and support this event!

Buying on the link above helps NLP and they are cheaper than the listed play expo tickets, and the on the door price.

Also it allows you to get in before the general pay on the door public.

This year their chosen charity is a local Blackpool one, Donnas dream house.

Another weekend. Loads more machines. Be there.

Mercifull

Site Supporter
Jun 2, 2018
The Westcountry
www.mattsims.com
Relisted at the same price, except this time a "bid" quite soon after listing... I'll be interesting if it gets relisted again if nobody bids more than the current £1600. T2 is a nice machine, but risky to bid without seeing it as there are some obvious issues in the pictures alone. It might be an easy fix... but it might be a delboy "easy fix, honest mate".

HomerRamone

Site Supporter
Mar 20, 2013
Newcastle
I've noticed a number of tables for sale on there of late. There was a Star Trek one, and a Xenon one...

Has anyone ever re-built from just the table. Obviously you would need to source boards and stuff.. but you if you got stuck you could I daresay use these:
http://www.allteksystems.com/products-mpu-replacements.html

Course you would need to fabricate looms and such but be a project right.. (A long term one methinks :) )

J.C.Rox

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2015
Athelstaneford
I've been watching the STTNG , which has been re-listed after not selling. It seems reasonable to me and the price could be within negotiation range, but its a long trip to view - are there any obvious issues to the more trained eye?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/292666812288?ViewItem=&item=292666812288
Actually looks like a good condition game imho, colour dmd is a bonus, comet leds, I'd assume this has been well loved and have a punt if I was after one myself maybe ask for a close up photo of the battery area to make sure no leakage other than that everything is fixable with it. Good luck! Make it so number 1...

Horsey

Apr 26, 2018
Kirkcaldy
I wonder what big improvements the new MB will have if Neil is willing to pay an extra few grand to own one?

Does ask the question what a TAF remake would do to original prices if one happened. Since they can be had for about half the price CGC sell remakes for.

Marcel

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
Huddersfield
I just feel it takes the shine off a little when you've gone to the trouble of sourcing a loved and cherished machine and suddenly a new kid on the block copies your style and pops round the corner with a brand spanking shiny new pair of shoes on.

Sent from the comfort of my Sofa