What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried offering something more reasonable for the SST, seller came back with a counter offer of £2100 ?

DRD would you say that Phantom is well priced with a potentially broken display?
That SST on ebay has most of the toy models missing looking at the pics both ships, bug above the hole plus both guns by the flippers, i love sst still one of my fav pins of all time!

T2 on the bay, not mine, playfield/backbox looks dark GI issue? Ashtray? On side? A little bit of wear around flipper
s-l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Terminator 2 'Judgement Day' Pinball Machine

T2 on the bay, not mine, playfield/backbox looks dark GI issue? Ashtray? On side? A little bit of wear around flipper
s-l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Terminator 2 'Judgement Day' Pinball Machine
none of the GI appears to be working , although machine is described as " Recently serviced and repaired, in fully working condition." , so why don't any of the photos show the GI working ?? plus the seller only has 75% positive feedback ,bit suss if you ask me ....

Seller claims that the reason why no lights in backbox is because... "it’s not in play when you press credit button and play all lights up". mmmm :hmm:

If that Terminator 2 has been repaired somewhere, I'd like to know where in order to dis-recommend the 'service'

Mine actually was though, still didn't sell :p

If I put it back on, I will put it up with blurry pictures, two lines of text, a picture of me picking my nose and watch it fly out the door!

Maybe produce an Error Dot on it as well

Seller claims that the reason why no lights in backbox is because... "it’s not in play when you press credit button and play all lights up". mmmm :hmm:

Nonsense. And the machine actually uses the yankee spelling ("Judgment") rather than the british. Clear as day on the unlit translite, along with the error dot on the display

Last edited:
poor listing , below par example but will still fly through 2k. like star wars pins T2 has become very desirable

I am so bad at spotting issues, what is shagged about the upper playfield here @DRD - so I can learn...

s-l1600.jpg

It was early this morning and I was on my way out and shouldn't have been on here...

Now I see it, now I have had coffee.

Just a heads up - 10% off eBay UK today until 8pm - (have included link below to make it easier), and click on "PICKANY" at the top of the page to activate... Apparently you can use it on your basket etc, however the discount can only be used twice...

www.ebay.co.uk

1533296155715.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom