What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that the bubble soccer on eBay had the best arcade related advert, the one where the seller bought it from a professional body builder who bought it from a professional darts player......

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Soccer-Arcade-Game/253666867441?hash=item3b0fb938f1:g:F1IAAOSwt5tZvpTQ

But there is a new contender

For the gynaenocologist who has everything ? ...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SLOT-DR-...985628?hash=item33ec22091c:g:aIYAAOxytdlQ9-iI
I'm sure you will have felt a twat with that number plate. ?

I thought that the bubble soccer on eBay had the best arcade related advert, the one where the seller bought it from a professional body builder who bought it from a professional darts player......

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Soccer-Arcade-Game/253666867441?hash=item3b0fb938f1:g:F1IAAOSwt5tZvpTQ

But there is a new contender

For the gynaenocologist who has everything ? ...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SLOT-DR-...985628?hash=item33ec22091c:g:aIYAAOxytdlQ9-iI

Holy Slot Doctor Batman!!,

The pinball projects currently on eBay LW3, SJ and BK are mine, I have offered them previously on here to various people wanting projects without success so with the fixed fees and finally coming to the sense that I actually need room to set one up and play and enjoy pinball i’ve Decided to start the kull, hopefully the adverts say as much as I know about them, but if anyone on here needs any more info i’d Be willing to answer questions but please note I bought them as projects and there being sold as projects I haven’t gone through them so don’t know exactly what’s up with them, but I do feel they are worth repairing?
Tony

The pinball projects currently on eBay LW3, SJ and BK are mine, I have offered them previously on here to various people wanting projects without success so with the fixed fees and finally coming to the sense that I actually need room to set one up and play and enjoy pinball i’ve Decided to start the kull, hopefully the adverts say as much as I know about them, but if anyone on here needs any more info i’d Be willing to answer questions but please note I bought them as projects and there being sold as projects I haven’t gone through them so don’t know exactly what’s up with them, but I do feel they are worth repairing?
Tony

Lol think quite a few had already worked that out, including me, but just being polite/etiquette didn't want to point it out :)

Recognised what is in your garage plus you normally post "Look at this on ebay" gave it away ;)

Good luck with the sales :thumbs:

Tony

Best way Tony if you have offered on here with no luck you are going to get the best price possible at the time

I think the space jam won’t do much due to it being a not desirable game and the cpu has heavy acid damage and a new one being £500
But the lw 3 looks genuinely pretty good and would tidy up well I think
Hats off to you Tony for an honest description too

There’s lots of news pins appeared on eBay today on 3 day listing they all look abit suspect ? Thoughts .. ps I’m not looking to buy any.

30quid Space invader pinball find. I guess there's some bargains to be found still.
The easiest few hundred quid that guy has ever made.
(pic on Facebook)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180627-151403.png
    Screenshot_20180627-151403.png
    214 KB · Views: 144
30quid Space invader pinball find. I guess there's some bargains to be found still.
The easiest few hundred quid that guy has ever made.
(pic on Facebook)

How do we know it was it £30 to begin with?

How do we know it was it £30 to begin with?
That is true. I'm guessing he wouldn't be far off that if he agreed to buy it before seeing it and then hiring a van to pick it up. Considering he doesn't know anything about them.
Plus some of games he collects aren't exactly top end snes stuff so doesn't look like a 500quid a game collector.
But I guess we will never know.
Hopefully it was John Bud that bought it and we can see it up and running.
A back glass sold on ebay for about 250quid I think recently

Well I must have a crap phone. I can’t see any of those pins especially the space jam. I’ve tried Pinball Pinball machine space jam and space jam pinball.
I currently own half a sj machine so always looking for spares. Anyone share me a link plz

Well I must have a crap phone. I can’t see any of those pins especially the space jam. I’ve tried Pinball Pinball machine space jam and space jam pinball.
I currently own half a sj machine so always looking for spares. Anyone share me a link plz

Finished earlier in the week (maybe at the weekend..)

Ebay being totally useless now will probably re-direct you to a current listing rather than the completed one but if you search completed items either by listing number 202344440201 or pinball sega you should find it

Apparently this is a non-turn-off-able new development... Will kill most of the Ebay scraping tools dead.... :(

Ebay being totally useless now will probably re-direct you to a current listing rather than the completed one but if you search completed items either by listing number 202344440201 or pinball sega you should find it ;)

I've noticed that.. Thought it was just me... Even tho the link says "see original listing" it doesnt :(
Another nail in the ebay coffin.

Brian in Southampton has been selling space jam parts on eBay after parting one out.

Best way Tony if you have offered on here with no luck you are going to get the best price possible at the time

I think the space jam won’t do much due to it being a not desirable game and the cpu has heavy acid damage and a new one being £500
But the lw 3 looks genuinely pretty good and would tidy up well I think
Hats off to you Tony for an honest description too

Not a lot of love for Space Jam from people, ok not for the serious player but tbh I think it is a great family pin, kids love it and it is a 'babe' magnet - all the ladies go for it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom