What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
The TZ @ £4k with Colour DMD, surely that's a bargain if not a scam..... I am not sure though what TZ is actually worth? £3.5k minus CDMD?

See that FT now STARTS at £2k... it's a great game, but I wouldn't be jumping on it at that price...

Interesting use of Scaffold planks? As the floor must have rotted away think we’ve dodged a bullet here!
yep and did not look promising with that mechanism that was dangling out the side

Interesting. Cabinet looked knackered from the inside but the decals looked brand new.
What's the point of new decals on knackered cab?

8 Ball deluxe limited edition pinball

Just popped up on gumtree £850 wigston leicestershire not mine looks better than the one on ebay that’s back up with a £500 buy it now

s-l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Bally Eight Ball Deluxe Pinball Machine

@Sgt GrizZ - seems strange at the moment, a SS went on eBay for £3,020 but didn't meet reserve, I assumed NICE SS (which that looked by the way) to be £3.3 - £3.5k..

Then we have FT selling at £2k... but a FG selling for £2.3k.

Are we seeing new people entering the market at the lower end, expecting to pay £2k for a cabinet, pulling the lower end DMD's up, but those in the middle ground low on resources as they up to newer machines, which generally sit at the £3k mark. I think that's the case personally. There will be a bench soon for all DMD's, probably £1.7k+.

Has TZ gone down a lot in price then?

Obviously this is all opinion but I don't think TZ has gone down in price, it's always been in the £3.5K to £4K region with more for mint or restored examples.I think it's more that TAF prices have sky rocketed and gone past it a bit. My view is a players condition TZ is £3.5K to £4K and the same condition TAF is £4K to £4.5K in the current market :thumbs:

My point was that these types of prices are not bargains, they're just what those games go for now. A bargain TZ would be £2.5K :)

shame that sellers look at ebay BIN prices not finished prices as some of the "bargains" ive been offered the last few weeks are ludicrous. Space Jam and demoman for 2k each for instance

never use TAF as a benchmark. it bucks any trend!

Tz finishing in 15min at 3.2k. Interested to see what it goes for as it finished at 4.65k last time round. Could be a bargain or more likely another 4k tz

Tz finished at 3.5k rather than the previous 4.65k. Interestingly seller stated that previous buyer offered to pay 4k only. Looks like he should have accepted! I think this goes to show two things: Tuesday 6.45 isn't the best time to finish an auction. And people are wary when they see the same title 're appearing twice in the space of weeks. Machine looked in good state so reasonable price for it I guess.

Tz finished at 3.5k rather than the previous 4.65k. Interestingly seller stated that previous buyer offered to pay 4k only. Looks like he should have accepted! I think this goes to show two things: Tuesday 6.45 isn't the best time to finish an auction. And people are wary when they see the same title 're appearing twice in the space of weeks. Machine looked in good state so reasonable price for it I guess.
I def think there is a lull in the market at present. The early arrival of summer probably impacting a bit. Folk are outdoors more. Plus the usual funds needed for hols etc.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

@Sgt GrizZ - seems strange at the moment, a SS went on eBay for £3,020 but didn't meet reserve, I assumed NICE SS (which that looked by the way) to be £3.3 - £3.5k..

Then we have FT selling at £2k... but a FG selling for £2.3k.

Are we seeing new people entering the market at the lower end, expecting to pay £2k for a cabinet, pulling the lower end DMD's up, but those in the middle ground low on resources as they up to newer machines, which generally sit at the £3k mark. I think that's the case personally. There will be a bench soon for all DMD's, probably £1.7k+.

I think people new to collecting would more than likely go for themes than good games.
For someone my age (mid thirties) I would be more interested in a demo man or Jurrassic park than a scared stiff (not me personally as I love scared stiff) as they are fond memories from a younger time. So I think that's why some of those dmd's are so high. It's only when you get right into it (2pin territory) that a average Joe will do some research and look into great games.

One thing I always find odd is why some people expect the delivery cost back. The time the machine passes a few hands it's 250quid higher in selling price

I am really considering sticking my NF on eBay at the moment though... because I can put some money in and "upgrade" for something else with the money,, as I say DMD games seem to have a £1.5k start right now.

Question is, should I shop it first? I am guessing it will only help the sale.

Tuesday 18:45 is a terrible end time. No idea why people do that, as it must be obvious to them when they are most active on eBay (i.e. evenings at the weekend)

That being said, if someone had wanted to bid £4k they would've done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom