What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not eBay but there is a STNG and HS2 in the isle of man for £1600 for the pair on the Facebook pinball group.

Must be long gone at that price. Even on the isle of man. Wouldn't be surprised to see them re appear at inflated prices.

Aye, they will be on here in next to no time.

Was Isle of Wight I think, still a ferry (or hovercraft) to contend with. Couldn't carry the machines back on the hovercraft tho.

The seller is p*ssed at this £150 cabinet repairo_O

s-l500.jpg

Last edited:
Just looked at the bidders on the 8BDLX.
"private listing - bidder identity protected "

Why does it not just say "Bidder unavailable, seller bumping the price" :(

Last edited:
no it's a different one,the one a while ago had a wrecked playfield and the cabinet was painted black

Given how bad the backglass is and how fungal the manual is, I reckon the metal in that eight ball deluxe le will be corroded to hell

Having bought a heavily corroded fathom, I would advise folk to price corroded games at a big discount to what they might usually go for. The metal will clean, but it is a big job. Especially the drop target mechs.

It is 2k starting bid. Or make him an offer he can't refuse. It is the way most auctions are actually ran now but people don't normally advertise that you can make them an offer. Offers come naturally anyway. Outside of eBay.

Brilliant, SHOUTY, English ...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BRECKNEL...871997?hash=item285bcd48bd:g:AqYAAOSw32lYx8Sx

THIS IS A ONE OF A KIND COLECTABEL MACHINE MADE BYE BRECKNELL MUNRO AND ROGERS BRISTOL IN 1926 ENGINERS AND FIUNDRY MAKERS OF VENDING MACHINE FOR THE LONDON UNDER GROUND I THUNK THIS WAS A PROTER TYPE SO MAY BE THE ONLY ONE OF ITS KIND IN EGSISTAS ON OLD SIXPENS PER PLAY IN GOOD CONDISION CHEK OUT THER HISTORY ON THE WEB VERRY REAR CAN DILIVER ANY WHER IN UK CASH PREFERD THANKS

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/253666867441
"This is a very rare machine try and find another I acquired this from a British world champion body builder who told me he got it from a professional dart player "

I call BS :rofl::rofl:

I never understand listings like this ....Who really gives a sh*t who had it before :hmm: Just sounds desperate. The only thing worse is when people give some rambling tale as to why they are selling it ....Hello !?!?NOBODY CARES :cuckoo:

That one sold a week or so ago for 4650 so something happened. Buyer pulled out?

If you want £5k plus for a pinball, wouldn’t you take a few more minutes to take some decent photographs?
Apparently not. With TAF, they might actually be right. Seems to sell without any real effort required. Bit odd that game has a ColorDMD but is otherwise (as far as I can make out) standard.

I suppose the one good thing to come from higher pinball prices is people are selling them left and right. Especially the one pin guy who bought it a while ago and never uses it,, then has seen one sell for 5k and wondered why the hell he is keeping it

I suppose the one good thing to come from higher pinball prices is people are selling them left and right. Especially the one pin guy who bought it a while ago and never uses it,, then has seen one sell for 5k and wondered why the hell he is keeping it
True. What's funny about that TAF auction is that the guy obviously has no clue what he's got, but has just seen prices and is thinking "I need to get on this train". This is the same TAF that was up for £10k start price before and £14k BIN :rofl: .. guess he saw that TAFG (also ridiculously priced) and thought that was his benchmark. His latest auction for £5k start, £8k BIN just has "pinball machine" as the auction title....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom